• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

TheChits

Damn I really can't decide if I should pull the trigger and get the wizard's edition or not. $100 is quite a bit for a game but it's such a nice collector's edition. Argh what do I do?

DarkPanda

I'm so glad to see they extended the deadline; the 81% with 1 day left was disheartening. Hopefully that + the Canadians will be enough to get us that coin! I do think they made a mistake by not including the steelbook, either standard or as the first goal. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the deciding factor for a lot of people.

LiK

Damn I really can't decide if I should pull the trigger and get the wizard's edition or not. $100 is quite a bit for a game but it's such a nice collector's edition. Argh what do I do?

you only have one chance. i guess if you change your mind, eBay

elty

Damn,110 bucks Canadian,I guess without taxes and all,which will push this close to 125 bucks...I really want this but do you guys know if I pre order the regular edition from Amazon or Gamestop if it counts for the items?...will it raise the percentage...

120 bucks is a lot of money compared to the 60 for the regular edition...

If they ship with UPS ground, then another $20-30 brokerage fee.

I have a pre order on the normal version for $50 - $10 RZ coupon from BB. This looks really appealing, but I am not sure if I want to pay $140 (shipping + brokerage fee) for it....

Zim

I placed my pre-order, now it's time to play the waiting game.

I'm super excited for Ni No Kuni!!!! Hopefully it will be amazing since it comes out a full month before my wife pops out my first kid. That should give me plenty of time to enjoy it. After the lil one comes, no more time for gaming for a loooooooong time ): ........ :)

Come on coin!!!!

Zane

Uh.

Dear John Meyer,

Thank you for ordering on Namco Bandai Games America. The release date for the preorder product has changed. The product listed below will now be available on September 4, 2012.

Order ID: XXXXXXXX
Product ID: XXXXXXX
Product Name: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive

If you have questions about your order, please visit: www.findmyorder.com

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Namco Bandai Games America Customer Service
store.namcobandaigames.com/store/namcous/DisplayHelpPage

Anybody else get an email about release date change? According to the one I just got the game is now coming out Sept. 4 Hmmmm....I'm assuming this is wrong. Hopefully not, though.

I got the email too..

Very strange..

Not that I would complain about getting it several months ahead of schedule.. but somehow I doubt that this is actually the case..

Top Bottom