• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Just got a 'retraction' correcting the date back to January 2013.

Its worth noting here that Digital River is the company doing the fulfillment for NamcoBandai here...they do Mattel's fulfillment for their action figure subscription lines and are notorious at just being awful at what they do.

My email says Jan. 22nd just now.
Yep, I just got this email as well, an hour after getting one saying the date had changed to Sept. 4th.

I'm eagerly awaiting the 3rd email update in an hour letting me know that the game is actually sitting next to my PS3 right now.

Wizard's Edition indeed...

Cheska

Well, I guess that's all it took to shatter our hopes and dream....one hour. One hour for them to fix the mistake :p

271094_bonusLG.jpg

Seriously how is this not included for us spending $100+?

Hey bud, good to see you posting.

Placed my preorder this morning. Whether it releases next week or in January, I'm stoked! Now... have to find a way get that GameStop steelbook.

Hey buddy. :) I preordered a copy from Gamestop as well for the Steelbook. Usually i do not care much for things like that, but i am going all out on this game! I just got a second email saying release date January. LOL

omgkitty

I'm wondering at what point they will stop the preorders. I wan't to buy the collector's edition, but I just can't afford it right now.

Raxious

for those that live in the Netherlands, a couple of stores have added the CE to it's system and have it available for pre-order now.

I'm going to keep bumping this, in hopes that enough people will see and buy so we can hit the next target! Come on, people! Only two more days!

omgkitty

Nope, Monday is it whether we hit the next goal or not. If you haven't pre-ordered by then, your only hope will be Ebay.

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have a source for this? Information in general seems to be very scarce about this collector's edition availability.

Just pre-ordered the collector's edition but................ GORRAM IT! You're saying we (CE buyers) aren't getting that sweet looking steel book? *POUT*

Might have to double dip.

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have a source for this? Information in general seems to be very scarce about this collector's edition availability.

From ninostarter.com,

Hey everyone! We’re almost at the 2nd goal with the deadline looming. To celebrate the Labor Day holiday and PAX Prime, we’re extending the pre-order date and the Ninostarter promotion through the weekend. This is going to be the only (and final) extension so you’ll have until the end of the day on Monday to reach the next goal. Also in case you missed it, our Canadian friends have also been set up on Club NAMCO to be able to order the Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Wizard’s Edition and the Ninostarter goals and items applies to Canada as well.

I caved. Nothing like spending twice as much as the game costs for the CE.

Nice! Welcome to the club

Maybe the bar has to be manually changed and the numbers update automatically? I really hope that's the case...

I think the number of fans listed may be just the people who have "liked" on Facebook. Don't know for sure, but I think they are updating the percentage manually. It's taken a couple days for it to change before.

I think we may make it!

Top Bottom