• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Peagles

Page 60 is black for me and page 77 (I think) is white. I assumed it was somehow story related to the subtitles of the two iterations of the games (White Witch, Jet-Black Mage) but at the same time it looks like it could have been a factory defect.

Hmm, 65 and 66 are black for me.

Replicant

Is there anyone who ordered from Amazon.de and still hasn't received their shipment? :/

Been 3 weeks now and still no WE from amazon.de

They charged by CC then next day i get a message that there was an issue with stock and they will ship it on the week of 11th february still nothing .

Anyone ordered from Canada from them and still waiting ?

I'm from Toronto and I'm still waiting. Nothing mentioned on DHL.de except for the initial scan on the 31st of January. Amazon.de gave a February 11th delivery date.

Ah, I see. We are all in the same situation except that I'm in Australia. Amazon.de also gave me a February 11th date, which is a bit unrealistic and actually makes me worry. I hope it's okay. :/

iammeiam

Is there anyone who ordered from Amazon.de and still hasn't received their shipment? :/

I'm in Washington state, and mine's almost here but not quite. It hit Compton, CA on the 13th, then was handed off to a post office a couple hours away on the 15th. No movement since then; hoping to finally have it in the next couple of days. DHLGA is terrible.

Quadratic

I'm in Washington state, and mine's almost here but not quite. It hit Compton, CA on the 13th, then was handed off to a post office a couple hours away on the 15th. No movement since then; hoping to finally have it in the next couple of days. DHLGA is terrible.

If you don't mind me asking, how are you getting tracking information? The number I got from Amazon.de only works on the dhl.de site and not with other dhl services. If I enter the shipment number here: http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/ it doesn't recognize it.

iammeiam

If you don't mind me asking, how are you getting tracking information? The number I got from Amazon.de only works on the dhl.de site and not with other dhl services. If I enter the shipment number here: http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/ it doesn't recognize it.

That's the site I'm using; somebody earlier in the thread explained it and it held true for me: the webtrack site won't return anything until the package reaches the destination country. So in my case, it shipped January 31, hit Croydon on Feb 6th (as seen on amazon.de's tracking), then on Feb 12th finally got to the US (New Jersey, then Compton CA.) The Webtrack site started recognizing my number at that time, and could track from there up until the hand-off to the post office on the 15th.

Fusebox

Banned
Ah, I see. We are all in the same situation except that I'm in Australia. Amazon.de also gave me a February 11th date, which is a bit unrealistic and actually makes me worry. I hope it's okay. :/

I got mine from Amazon.de, it arrived in Sydney about the 13th or so.

Absol

Fishpond order was also cancelled. Don't really care since I've got the US Wizard's edition but they only refunded me the price of the item and not the total cost. Total order cost for me was $104 + $15.88 shipping but the email I got said I'm only getting refunded $104. Really hope the email I got was just a mistake and I'm getting refunded for my entire cost. If not then I've also sent them an email asking for the $15 aud that still needs to be refunded to me.

LiK

Just got a cancellation e-mail from Fishpond.

Hooray!

ditto, oh well

Fishpond order was also cancelled. Don't really care since I've got the US Wizard's edition but they only refunded me the price of the item and not the total cost. Total order cost for me was $104 + $15.88 shipping but the email I got said I'm only getting refunded $104. Really hope the email I got was just a mistake and I'm getting refunded for my entire cost. If not then I've also sent them an email asking for the $15 aud that still needs to be refunded to me.

did they charge us or just do a temp authorization? i assume we won't be charged at all for it. altho i'll need to double check my statement just in case. totally unreliable seller.

Absol

Nope, not a temp. hold but an actual charge. Been posted on my statement for about three weeks now.

Well, got a really fast reply from them:

Thank you for your enquiry and order at Fishpond.com.au

We do apologize for this error. I have updated our logs accordingly with refund due: $119.88

least I didn't have to do a chargeback

shink

Yes! Finally received my parcel from The Hut. The outer box had one huge tear. You can basically see half the box inside but nothing bad happened to it. Happy days.

hirokazu

That's surprising! Maybe I can use the German DLC on my Aus account, I'm gonna give that a try.

Euro PSN is the same as Australian/NZ PSN. The only times it won't work is if there are different discs for different parts of Europe/Australia/NZ with a different disc code. Most games aren't like this, but stuff like Ace Combat was.

hirokazu

This is the latest reply I got from Fishpond:

"Thank you for your enquiry and order at Fishpond.com.au

We do apologise for the delay in your order. We appear to be having problems sourcing this item due to supplier stock information being incorrect.

We cannot guarantee that will be able to get this item, but we will continue trying to source from other suppliers."

Yeah. They're gonna find stock from another supplier. Right.

LOL, Fishpond are a load of shit. They cancelled my order this afternoon. I wasn't expecting that they'd ship it, and I didn't care since I got my Amazon order already. Even more offensive is that the email says the money they took two weeks ago should be refunded within 7 days but if I don't receive it within 7 days, they may give it as credit to my account.

Fuck off, that's not how Australian Consumer Law works. Either I get a refund, or I call the bank for a chargeback and complain to Fair Trading.

Just got this email from Fishpond

Thank you for your order of Ni No Kuni with Fishpond.com.au

This title is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a confirmed delivery date.

For this reason this title has been cancelled from your order and your account page has also been updated. For full details, please visit your account page.

The product may become available at a future date so we encourage you to visit the product detail page and click the blue 'email me' button to sign up for an email alert if it does become available again.

Alternatively you could try searching on Fishpond for the title to see if there are any other editions that are still available and place a new order. A link to the search results to try is:

http://www.fishpond.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?rid=995991263&cPath=10829&keywords=Ni+No+Kuni,

No Wizard's Edition for me (and probably a few others in this thread) then.

Lothars

I'm from Toronto and I'm still waiting. Nothing mentioned on DHL.de except for the initial scan on the 31st of January. Amazon.de gave a February 11th delivery date.

Been 3 weeks now and still no WE from amazon.de

They charged by CC then next day i get a message that there was an issue with stock and they will ship it on the week of 11th february still nothing .

Anyone ordered from Canada from them and still waiting ?

I'm still waiting as well and my date was February 8th, They said to contact them on the 20th if I haven't received yet from amazon.de

Jakten

I'm still waiting as well and my date was February 8th, They said to contact them on the 20th if I haven't received yet from amazon.de

My estimated arrival date was also for the 8th and I haven't received it yet. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one as I was dreading trying to contact them.

ZeroAKA

I just got my free Ni no Kuni guide in the mail. I'm still bitter about Digital River messing up the CE orders, but this guide is actually really nice.

Good to know people are starting to get their books. I was waiting to hear more info about this. I'm crossing my fingers!!! Nobody got any email notifications about the guide shipping or anything, right? It just showed up?

nasos_333

Finally got it a few days ago :)

The book was worth every penny, it is amazing

I can understamd people spending 400$ forthe Ebay one, it definitly deserves it as a collection piece

Good to know people are starting to get their books. I was waiting to hear more info about this. I'm crossing my fingers!!! Nobody got any email notifications about the guide shipping or anything, right? It just showed up?

I got an email a few days back that they would send it and i wonder if the door bell ring i did not manage to answer yestday evening was the book :)

Hopefully it was and they will retry today

Lothars

I got mine yesterday so hopefully you guys will get yours soon.
Thanks for keeping us updated. I am really hopeful than.

Do they speak english also ?
Yes go to here http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_gw_enhp/?nodeId=505532 it's the english help pages and on right hand side click on contact us than choose your order and the first option is where is my order.

you will have to email them but they are normally good at getting back quickly.

i'm still waiting
the last time i contact DR, they told me it'll be pop up without notice cause namco will handle this and not them if i understand correctly

Dear Customer:

NAMCO BANDAI would like to thank you for your patience while we diligently worked to gather all of the details surrounding the Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition situation.

While it is unfortunate that we will not be able to send you a replacement Wizard’s Edition, you will however be receiving a Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch strategy guide.

The 400-page, hard-bound strategy guide contains a full walk-through of the game, concept-art from Studio Ghibli, interviews with key members of the development team, and exclusive access to unlock the in-game Gold Hurly familiar.

We expect to begin shipping the guides out the week of February 18th. There is absolutely nothing additional you need to do to receive your strategy guide –it will simply be sent directly to you.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact NAMCO BANDAI’S customer service department at (408) 235-2222 or (888) 776-2626.

Sincerely,

NAMCO BANDAI Games America

Thank you for contacting the Namco Bandai US Online Store.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, Digital River is not
able to assist with issues relating to the shipment of the Ni no Kuni:
Wrath of the White Witch strategy guide.

Please contact Namco Bandai's customer service for assistance by calling
(408) 235-2222 or (888) 776-2626 (Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM PST).

so i think i'll have to wait

I just got my free Ni no Kuni guide in the mail. I'm still bitter about Digital River messing up the CE orders, but this guide is actually really nice.
Did it come through UPS or USPS? I haven't gotten any shipping e-mail for the strategy guide, except for that e-mail that said they would ship them out on the 18th.

phants

Got my guide from book depository today; just like my German WE, it too was damaged in transit. This is clearly not meant to be :(

Jakten

So I emailed Amazon Germany about the delivery delay today and they said it is most likely lost by this point and gave me my money back. Did anyone in Toronto get end up getting their Germany orders yet?

well, i think i got the book in my box, but still didnt forwarded to me, so i think it'll arrive within a week
the supplier is Cinram

but strangely, the weight is 3.95 lb . omg so heavy :\
now i've to pay $48 for importing fees to receive it T_T

Heard a loud thump on my doorstep yesterday afternoon and found a box from UPS. I got my pity package from Namco with the strategy guide. Already have it so I guess I'll sell this one.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
My Wizard's Edition will be arriving today ;_;.

Hold me, GAF.

EDIT: HOLD ME, GAF. ;_;

Xp6LVBIl.jpg

Top Bottom