• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Am I right to assume that it will now be impossible to got the wizard's edition?

edit: Or will more be printed?

It's not impossible to get, but it would be right to say that it is impossible to get at retail price.

Nope, no word on reprints, probably ain't happening

lifa-cobex

I've just paid what I would call a silly price for a copy.
To be fair it's for my gf's birthday (which was a week or so back) and its almost valentines day.
uhhhh

Audioboxer

WH Smith advised me today that they cannot get stock of the hardback guide but won't cancel my order just yet...... not holding out much hope right now.

Same with WHSmith :(

Sucks that the release date for the guide was suppose to be the 7th but it seems like they sold all their stock early.

It's not impossible to get, but it would be right to say that it is impossible to get at retail price.

Nope, no word on reprints, probably ain't happening

I think I've seen NamcoBandaiUK respond on their Twitter there won't be a reprint. But not 100% sure. It seems highly unlikely though.

Peagles

Just a heads up to anyone trying to track their Amazon orders of the WE...

Mine was sent by iParcel and if I click track package through my order page, it's claimed it's been in Grimbergen without any movement since 1st Feb.

However, if I go plug the number in at iParcel's tracking on their website, I can see it has actually arrived in NZ and is now pending customs clearance.

Just a tip for anyone worried/unable to track via Amazon.

Cbajd5

Mine was sent by iParcel and if I click track package through my order page, it's claimed it's been in Grimbergen without any movement since 1st Feb.

However, if I go plug the number in at iParcel's tracking on their website, I can see it has actually arrived in NZ and is now pending customs clearance.

Yeah, my DHL GA tracking number's now working on the DHL GA tracking, it's in Secaucus, NJ now (since yesterday).

My Jam With the Band just got delivered, so based on that I should have my Wizard's Edition in four days. Although the storm/weekend will probably delay it a day or two. (Also, the USPS tracking number is more recent than the DHL GA tracking number once they tender it to USPS.)

kirby2096

Got the UK Ni no Kuni guide in my hands, and it seems to be identical to the US version. The only difference appears to be that the leaflet included with the book doesn't have the gold familiar code and has the UK/Australian RRP rather than US one.

same with me

edit:
as for me this is the status:
Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 2013-02-05T12:19:00-05:00 city:Surrey country:GB

so i've to wait until it's arriving my country, hope it'd pop up in my local post tracking site

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
MY COLLECTION HAS BEEN SHIPPED FROM CANADA!

alm3IF5.gif

Lothars

I am really annoyed, I was hoping my amazon germany wizard edition would have been in yesterday but I still don't, I am in canada but it said february 8th.

I am hoping I get it at monday at the latest with how long this wizard edition saga has went on.

PokéKong

I just noticed I got an email about receiving the Prima guide (it was in my spam folder of course) saying it is planned to ship to me on the 18th. I decided I would give in and use that slap-in-the-face 20 dollar code if they actually followed up on that, so I go to the shop and go through all the checkout steps up to making the final submission page, I hit confirm order, and all I get is this strange error:
PMT_000011 : namcous, en_US, There is money to authorize, But no Aurthorize delegated were applicable, 9629990721

What does this even mean??

Why does Namco hate my money so much?

Got the UK Ni no Kuni guide in my hands, and it seems to be identical to the US version. The only difference appears to be that the leaflet included with the book doesn't have the gold familiar code and has the UK/Australian RRP rather than US one.

hi there!

Where did you get your copy from? Did you pre-order it? The pre-orders I have with Amazon, WhSmith and Waterstones (tried to cover the chance of getting a copy) have come to nought!

From Germany to Michigan, USA.

Its listed as DHL but my USPS lady dropped it off. She honked the horn while I was taking my dog outside, as soon as I saw the Amazon.it logo on the box, I got filled with excitement I hadn't noticed I was dragging my dog while he was still shitting.

So glad I googled this fiasco again and saw that ill be getting one if those 400 page guides.

Much better consolation than the $20 code I wouldn't use.

Also, of course, the email went right into my spam...I would have never seen it.

Ordered from amazon.de. Estimated Delivery the 20th... but just checked my status. It was In Jersey Noon Yesterday O_O, So I guess it should be here most likely tomorrow. Possibly today, I'd hope so but I'm doubtful. Either way I'm happy its gonna be here quicker

got my copy. the book is wonderful, about the size of a moleskine notebook and looks way better in person than in any videos/photos.
with that said, it's not worth the current asking price on ebay.

Dwayne

How is everybody's fishpond orders going? Mine hasn't been updated since the 2nd where they changed the status to "resending".

sono

How is everybody's fishpond orders going? Mine hasn't been updated since the 2nd where they changed the status to "resending".

Same status for me. Estimated arrival 25 feb it says. Not too hopeful on this supplier though.

Cbajd5

I'm guessing I'll get my amazon.de order tomorrow since it arrived at my local post office today around noon.

NOW TO READING THE STUFF I DID GET TODAY~

So I got a call today from the credit card company that I placed this order with. Apparently someone from Louisiana called earlier trying to access my account and they were confirming that is wasn't me. It probably isn't related but seeing as how this was the last purchase I made with that card and the type of anger is sparked... almost made me wonder if DR might have been targeted.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had this come up.

Peagles

Amazon UK has the WE back up for £79.99 - not as good as their original price, but not bad if you missed out elsewhere and don't want to pay the scalpers.

hirokazu

Well I received my Wizards Edition from Amazon.fr but the box is kinda crushed and also damaged by the scrunched paper they used as padding.

How do I go about making a complaint about it? I don't know French. Can I contact them in English? :/

Cbajd5

How do you get the guide? I have the voucher from Bandai, but no emails about the guide at all

They sent a second e-mail that basically said they're just going to send them out without us having to do a thing, starting week of the 18th. It could be/have been in your spam folder.

Also, my amazon.de order has arrived!

desu

Got my Zavvi order today, sadly my box is slightly damaged (just a dent at one of the corners). Could be worse but still slightly mad, packaging wasn't even that bad but the box allowed just a little of movement.

my friend got the package for me and sent a picture of it

2qn60843.jpg

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant meet him up now, i've to wait 7 hrs till i'll meet him
my brain is screwed up :\

besides, i ordered from amazon uk, why the box is from amazon de ?????

Top Bottom