• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Orcastar

Preordered a Wizard's Edition on 3 November (Finland), but got an email from the store this week that said they're not gonna get enough of them and that my order was too late. Immediately placed another preorder at a different store, but I'm not too optimistic at this point...

Error:
We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.
Error Number: CAT_000015

yeah it's dead. they'll remove "preorder" eventually.

Peagles

While I was checking my account I noticed I've got two orders sitting there. One from when my Paypal account didn't work, and the one that went through (I didn't mean to make two). Maybe that will free up for a gaffer soon?

Sushigod7

While I was checking my account I noticed I've got two orders sitting there. One from when my Paypal account didn't work, and the one that went through (I didn't mean to make two). Maybe that will free up for a gaffer soon?

Interesting wonder if they will contact you about the one that didn't work to fix the payment method?

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Has there been clarification as to whether or not this will actually ship "after the release date" like the website says?

Eusis

Has there been clarification as to whether or not this will actually ship "after the release date" like the website says?
We'll have to wait on either someone to speak or for the game to actually ship, but I'm personally suspecting they're going to ship it the day of release with the machine just defaulting to say "it will ship after *specificed date*" on any preorder.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
You might possibly get an answer from their community guy Rich on twitter: https://twitter.com/Filthierich/

We'll have to wait on either someone to speak or for the game to actually ship, but I'm personally suspecting they're going to ship it the day of release with the machine just defaulting to say "it will ship after *specificed date*" on any preorder.

Tweeted Rich just in case. Someone get Markman to tweet him so he responds asap ~

Colin.

Just having a quick look there, seems as though Shopto is the only retailer left in the UK doing pre orders on the Wizards Edition at the normal price (£70). Thought it was worth mentioning to UK members that may still pre order.

I'm still on the fence about keeping mine. The £65 I'll be paying still seems like a lot for the little extra the EU get, but on the other hand, I don't see this going down in value any time soon. Decisions, decisions..

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Ended up picking one up before it was sold out. I literally wrestled with getting this but it's Studio Ghibli (I knew that they were reopening the pre-orders at 1 thanks to this thread, but I didn't actually go through with it until 2). I hope I don't get buyer's remorse.

Darkfire64

Neo Member
Uhhhh......

Not sure what this means, but I was able to make my order at 1:00 when they first were up. But now when I check "My Orders" on the site there are 2 transactions. "Order Submitted" and below that "Order Unsubmitted". Does that mean it didn't go through?? =(

Eusis

can u plz detailed what we have missed in this second chance on WE ?
The book mainly. The rest is typical LE stuff (music CD, art cards, coin, DLC). The page is still up if you want to look, you just can't pre-order now.

EDIT: That's what I get for ignoring the quoted part. Ah well, maybe if they had a shop people responded to more favorably I'd have pre-ordered back then.

Sushigod7

Uhhhh......

Not sure what this means, but I was able to make my order at 1:00 when they first were up. But now when I check "My Orders" on the site there are 2 transactions. "Order Submitted" and below that "Order Unsubmitted". Does that mean it didn't go through?? =(

Is it the same order number? If you have your WE showing submitted it's fine.

Eusis

How do I check what kind of deliver option I asked for?
Check your email, the price for each part (game, shipping, taxes if applicable) will be there, and you can also follow a link to a page where you can put in your order number, password, and see what's going on with the order.

For the record, on my end 2nd day is $11.87.

Magpul

Banned
I just did 1 day shipping for it. Not bad at all for 10 extra dollars, rather get it sooner than later with standard ground shipping.

Eusis

I went with default shipping since $100 is crazy to spend on a game as it stands. Considering my backlog and work schedule I can wait.
That logic can go both ways: I spent $100, so fuck it lets go all in.

Well, in this case it was more fuck it, item's expensive, shipping's expensive, and the 2 day is about $3 more, let's jump to that at least. 1 day was an extra $5 and for just one day shaved off I didn't think it was worth it, versus a potential week or whatever.

Top Bottom