• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT|

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I'll be hopefully picking up a copy from the Target by my job at lunch time. I tried to hold off until next week, but I can't!

And my buddy just let me borrow DmC as well. Whoops! Sorry Dante!

So does anyone know what the price and download size of the US psn digital version will be?
Skipping the 10 day wait for the european version sounds pretty tempting.

jwk94

The sounds some of these animals make when you attack them. Feels bad, man.

So does anyone know what the price and download size of the US psn digital version will be?

Should be $59.99 and about 19GB. You'll need 38GB to start the download though.

$59.99. no discount. 19GB for the download and then you need an extra 19GB for install. so about 40GB free. and IDK if they will do the mandatory 4GB like the disc? lol.

jwk94

Ni No Kuni: Animal Cruelty Simulator. A young boy grabs a stick, wanders into the forest, and bludgeons small, cuddly animals.
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

BluWacky

ugh, i know. it's Shizuku, not Mr. Drippy.

I know you posted this hours ago, but I just thought I'd mention that 雫 (shizuku) means "droplet" or "drip", so Drippy makes perfect sense as a translation, particularly as none of the game takes place in Japan...

madhtr

Okay, I bought my copy of the game, and bought the guide there... Will just return my Amazon one there when ever that one shows up.... which is apparently tomorrow. They updated while I was off buying it. Hehe

I picked up my copy this morning. Gamestop guy says they ordered 20 copies, 17 were preorder, and only had 13 steelcases. Two people already picked up their copies. Sucks for whoever doesn't get a case.

KooPaL

Gamestop can suck a left nut. I pre-ordered about 2 months ago and they only received three steel cases in the store. They want me to check in during the week if the other people don't pick up their steel cases or the very slim chance that Gamestop ships more.

I know you posted this hours ago, but I just thought I'd mention that 雫 (shizuku) means "droplet" or "drip", so Drippy makes perfect sense as a translation, particularly as none of the game takes place in Japan...

but it's spelled シズク = Shi-zu-ku. so it's a name, not a word.

Willectro

Banned
I picked up my copy this morning. Gamestop guy says they ordered 20 copies, 17 were preorder, and only had 13 steelcases. Two people already picked up their copies. Sucks for whoever doesn't get a case.

I'm not even trolling here, but what is the point of these steel cases? Seems like the worst type of pre-order bonus.

madhtr

The steelbook is about the same quality as the Tales of Vesperia CE case, maybe a little better. Mine was nearly perfect, with some scuff marks.

Dead

well not really...yet
The whole uncertain wait for the Wizard's edition from namco has me thinking I might just go and buy a 2nd copy today just to play it :\

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm not even trolling here, but what is the point of these steel cases? Seems like the worst type of pre-order bonus.

I feel the same way as you. But I figure probably more for people who genuinely collect the games and have them out on display?

Once I get my games I throw them all in a small cabinet and rummage through it when I need to play something.

To me delicious Flutterby was a better pre-order since I can use him in game.

I feel the same way as you. But I figure probably more for people who genuinely collect the games and have them out on display?

Once I get my games I throw them all in a small cabinet and rummage through it when I need to play something.

To me delicious Flutterby was a better pre-order since I can use him in game.

because Namco might put up Flutterby on PSN in the near future while you won't get any more steelbooks from anywhere save for ebay.

Top Bottom