• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NI-OH Alpha Demo Available Until May 5 - Prepare to Die A Lot

Manga announced.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...game-gets-alpha-demo-manga-adaptation/.100645

nioh-manga.jpg

More hypee

jacobeid

Banned
Oh man. This greatly pleases me not only because I get to play it, but also because it means the game has a good chance of actually coming out this year!!

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Good lord that trailer.... Cant wait!

Oh shit, I just watched the video.

In my fucking veins. Fuck your souls and Onimusha comparisions, this has Ninja gaiden DNA all over it.

Defo taking this game apart over those 10 days.

LOVE how much they're riding the Souls wave. The trailer literally has, "Ready to Die?" in it (analogue to Souls' series, "Prepare to Die"). Yeah, Ninja Gaiden yadayada, but really, they're riding that wave. Hope it's good, at least. Love the aesthetic.

I don't mind taking inspiration from Souls, as long as they don't 1:1 copy most mechanics like Salt and Sanctuary seems to

Dark setting and hard but fair difficulty is only positive to me

That new trailer is wonderful. I already liked the look of the game when it debuted at TGS, but that trailer has raised my hype up by several notches.

Dare I say it, this looks more appealing to me than any Souls game has ever done.

Leonhart

Neo Member
i just hope i can change the difficulty and play normal or easy, i don't want to be forced to play the souls games kind of difficulty, not everyone is that good -_-

Santar

Awesome!
So excited to be able to try this, the age of demos is pretty much over so I had pretty much given up hope on being able to try this before it launched. Very positive surprise! :)

takoyaki

So excited to try this out, Onimusha X Souls sounds like a match made in heaven.

Between Salt&Sancturay, Dark Souls 3 and now this demo, 2016 is starting off great for Souls fans :)

mattp

this looks great
i just hope they dont follow the structure of demons souls TOO much. obviously the combat and bloodstain mechanics are influenced by demons souls, but i hope there's some more onimusha in there

maouvin

Ni oh demo, Tokiden 2 demo, Koei is the gift keep on giving.
Same setting too.

I wouldn't be mad if we got some silly cameos going, like a tenko summon on Ni-Oh.
Onis crossover (like Soul Sacrifice x Toukiden) should be a no-brainer though.

Rosur

Didn't realise this was gonna get anything so soon. Can't wait to try it out as looks like a version of Bloodborne I would want to play.

Top Bottom