• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier 2 will be at Paris Games Week, also DE4, FF15, JC3, FFE, LIS, Hitman, Collective

There will be a presentation at the Square Enix booth on Oct. 29 at 11:00 France time by Yosuke Saito and Yoko Taro with new information.

Nice!

I am so excited! Hopefully that tease by SE France about a big ass FFXV trailer is true. not getting my hopes too high though.

No ATR at least lol

Man, not only is a NieR sequel getting made, but it's getting made by Platinum and receiving marketing...

I just hope they give it to 8-4 for localization.

Also, LiS will already be out by PGW, won't it? Wonder if they'll announce a full release of the game.

I need some more Akihiko Yoshida art in my life, so hopefully they have a decent amount of media for the game now instead of just sweet glimpses and promises.

Philippo

YEEEES OFFICIALLY HYPED
Bless Us based Yoko Taro

Hope this confirms the XV rumor, bet it'll be at Sony's conference.

Some of yall thought no reason for PGW hype since PSX is close. Lol
Edit: Also

Nier%20clapping%20gif_zpsv3yuyw5v.gif

So it's cool to like Nier on here now then? Since I remember browsing and seeing loads of people on GAF crapping on that game in its OT. How times change.

At this event, I hope Yoko Taro comes back with his Emil mask and outfit again to perform more weirdness. I wonder if all they'll show is just more concept art, since I bet this game is a loooong way off.

Anything new about NieR will have me satisfied, even Bayonetta poverty prototype-like footage.

You are aware they already confirmed multiple times that it won't be a character action at all, right?

It'll probably look like the first one, but it'll play good.

So it's cool to like Nier on here now then? Since I remember browsing and seeing loads of people on GAF crapping on that game in its OT. How times change.

At this event, I hope Yoko Taro comes back with his Emil mask and outfit again to perform more weirdness. I wonder if all they'll show is just more concept art, since I bet this game is a loooong way off.

It's been cool to like Nier on here for quite some time now.

Has it ever been?
Yes. Plenty of times.

Top Bottom