• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR Automata art countdown to Japan launch

Much like with the FFXV countdown to launch.

q2pwv.jpg

12 days left.

Squire

Banned
Yeah, this is gonna be good.

That two weeks before the NA launch is going to be absolute misery though.

Philippo

Shouldn't they have based it on a paint of, huh... Adam & Eve?

I also wonder what's their metaphorical forbidden fruit is going to be in the game.

Golnei

Every piece of official art they release makes Eve's ingame model look even worse in comparison. It's interesting how off he looks in particular, when the rest of the cast were all translated fairly well.

Can we get a NieR Automata lewd art countdown?

I don't think you have to ask - I'm sure there's more than enough material being produced every day for you to curate your own.

Oh man, sooo good. Like the Adam and Eve picture especially, also all dem Emil heads. Now back to praying to my Square-Enix gods that the Japanese PSN version has all the other language options already, so I can buy and play the game a couple weeks early *fingers crossed*

jax

Banned
Wait. I just now realized Nier and Nioh are actually different games.

Not even joking.

Why are the names and art style so similar?

Edit: SE & Platinum together?! Holy shit! Stoked!!!

Wait. I just now realized Nier and Nioh are actually different games.

Not even joking.

Why are the names and art style so similar?

Edit: SE & Platinum together?! Holy shit! Stoked!!!

Uhh, one's a feudal samurai game and one's a post apocalyptic robot game.

SaniOYOYOY

Come on. Nothing alike is a bit of a stretch, especially considering the names, it's an honest mistake. Especially to someone who is clueless about the settings.

keep it that way sire, go blind. expect a usual action rpg by platinum.....(lol)

Come on. Nothing alike is a bit of a stretch, especially considering the names, it's an honest mistake. Especially to someone who is clueless about the settings.
Uh that's Geralt............

And you're not even posting a person from THIS Nier game.....

Top Bottom