• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR Automata GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE + 60fps confirmed

This breaks my heart since that would mean the game releases late 2016 and I want the game now!... at least there are a lot of good game releases next year so the wait won't be too bad.

I can't see this being a holiday release, tbh. It'd get slaughtered, plus I'd imagine SE would want FFXV as their tentpole release for that time.

I'm putting my money on Q2/Q3. Late spring or early autumn would be just right for it.

Hektor

I can't see this being a holiday release, tbh. It'd get slaughtered, plus I'd imagine SE would want FFXV as their tentpole release for that time.

I'm putting my money on Q2/Q3. Late spring or early autumn would be just right for it.

SE released the first Nier not even a month after FFXIII, and SE is known to not learn out of their mistakes. Saito also said that they're indeed planning to release the game around the time of the FFXV release, tho its still in the open wether or not that was a joke.

SE released the first Nier not even a month after FFXIII, and SE is known to not learn out of their mistakes. Saito also said that they're indeed planning to release the game around the time of the FFXV release, tho its still in the open wether or not that was a joke.

Right, though that was in spring which tends to be a bit of a different climate compared to the holidays. Plus in Japan there was a 4-month gap between the two - it was only in the west where XIII came out in March.

Point taken though on the latter. I feel pretty confident this will be before XV though, so no later than September or MAYBE October (looking at all of Platinum's last few releases since W101, which have been within that timeframe).

Damn, this looks so good. Like a dream becoming true. And I expected more a low budget look, but this looks so much better than i could imagine :D Wow, just happy right now.

Golnei

Including humans

Maybe as DLC...?

1-menstand11.jpg

Awesome! So fucking excited for this. I really hope they show the other mains pre-release just out of curiosity.

I have a feeling next time we hear about shit will be the March Event for FFXV. I think while FFXV will be the main course I feel like it will just showcase a lot of their upcoming JRPGs, since they did say Spring 2016 so I feel like it makes too much sense.

Qvoth

apparently in livestream hosted by jeuxvideo it's mentioned that emi evans isn't working in this game?
from a dualshockers article which is afaik is banned site though
rip my hype :<

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
apparently in livestream hosted by jeuxvideo it's mentioned that emi evans isn't working in this game?
from a dualshockers article which is afaik is banned site though
rip my hype :<

From the sound of the music in the trailer, it didn't sound like it...sucks, but..not as much as this project never coming to pass

WOW...just saw this, gotta love that Platinum goodness

Makes me wonder if we will see this come out before Scalebound? why I'm excited for both games, i hope Neir still gets a hefty budget, i just have a feeling Scalebound will probably get most of Platinum's attention

Persona7

Banned
That game have me excited but I never played to the first. It's so difficult to find NieR without a high price. :(

I am not sure about other regions besides north america but you can get it for under 30 dollars on the square enix store with tax and shipping included.

Top Bottom