• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Night Trap - 25th Anniversary Edition - Announcement Trailer | PS4

Trago

giphy.gif

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
What did they track down financing after the KS didn't fly? Is this the remastered HD footage?

Rated T. LMAO. Take that, Lieberman.

It was never really that salacious to begin with, that stuff was just hyperbole blown up by people like Lieberman because the FMV was too real for them to handle. In a way I'm glad this re-release is happening as people can see it for what it really is, a bad, kinda boring game, rather than the myth it has been built up to be over he last 20 years.

I found out on the YT comments that that one child actor from Different Strokes, Dana Plato, is the girl on the cover of the game and she died of a overdose in '99. Looked up her Wikipedia page, dang she had a sad life and career after that sitcom. Night Trap could have been her big FMV video game break if it was ever good but now it just outlived her too.

cj_iwakura

It was never really that salacious to begin with, that stuff was just hyperbole blown up by people like Lieberman because the FMV was too real for them to handle. In a way I'm glad this re-release is happening as people can see it for what it really is, a bad, kinda boring game, rather than the myth it has been built up to be over he last 20 years.
I've been replaying it for 20 years. It's a classic.

Top Bottom