• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nightime GAF |OT| Because we're all beautiful, lonely people

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
What is this thread?

Are you making threads like this or this? If so, you belong here.

Up late at night(or early, depending on where you are), feel like conversation? Come on in here.

---

Sittin on my porch, just got some new cigs and have some rum and tea, Cudi just came on Pandora. What's up with you guys?

strobogo

Banned
Playing Peace Walker and listening to ...And Justice For All on Spotify. I took sleeping pills about 4 1/2 hours ago. Didn't take.

Seik

Banned
I finish working at 1AM usually, so I pretty much live at night during week-end as well.

Drinking a good vanilla coffee while browsing GAF, relaxing. Tempted to play a bit on my GameCube but I'm fucking well on the PC couch. Plus I started going a bit more into OT which seems to be full of interesting people and threads, which I wasn't doing back then, no clues why.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I finish working at 1AM usually, so I pretty much live at night during week-end as well.

Drinking a good vanilla coffee while browsing GAF, relaxing. Tempted to play a bit on my GameCube but I'm fucking well on the PC couch. :)

gamecube is awesome, rebought metroid prime and veuitful joe recently

Sai-kun

Banned
sittin' at my desk sippin rum and coke. listening to some music i've been workin on and wishing school was over so i could work on it more.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Gotta be up for work in seven hours... Time for some Blackadder and a nice Roman snack: red wine, olives cheese and some salami.

Also, why is Blackadder not on Canadian Netflix? Are we not commonwealth? Oh well hola ftw!

Top Bottom