• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 2011/2012 Fiscal Meeting 26/04 [Update: Full Notes In OP, DD System, More]

About the company or the fans, is the question!

6DYD0.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My body is literally not letting me go to sleep. What the hell? Bloody burp attack out of nowhere.

zroid

Banned
They're going to announce a new console. They did that at last year's investor meeting, so it has to happen again! OBVIOUSLY

I just want to know how Iwata answers the iOS questions this time. The man's good at it.

He should just call up Tim Cook on speaker phone ask him if he'd like Nintendo on iOS, listen for 10 minutes to the maniacal laughter from the other end and then throw the phone at the investor.

Either that or - 'that won't make you any money'

guek

Banned
What did Nintendo Answer?

iirc, Iwata said that they actually did send relief aid and supplies but that they did not want to make such information public because they felt that such actions should be done in secret without expecting commendation

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Guys, so what is gonna happen? I am really dying for some sleep, if there is no announcement, just say so...

You are going to be disappointed if you stay up for this. E3 is in just over a month, Nintendo won't be making any huge announcements but they may fill us in on some small things like some kind of feature Wii U can do in its OS or a new feature for an upcoming update of the 3DS or something.

Top Bottom