• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
People are seriously keeping up that "NoA are terrible, NoE are amazing" selective blindness bullshit? I guess the Fire Emblem XL bundle makes the extra two month wait for the actual game okay? Xenoblade makes up for Sakura Samurai, Rhythm Heaven and all the other smaller games?

Fuck off.
They have to translate the games into more languages than NoA.

Tron#1 said:
It's apparent Nintendo needs to buy some studios. I'm seriously tired of Mario. I respect him and the passion they put into their games, but why not metroid or f-zero 3ds.
How many studios they have is irrelevant if Mario Mario Mario is what they want them all to make. I like me some Mario, but having two separate Mario RPG sub-series hitting the same system in under a year seems a biiiit much.
Alo81 said:
Woah woah woah hold on, Iwata just said Luigi is Marios twin brother?!

I thought Luigi was younger!
There's always going to be one older twin, anyway. But as far as the extremely loose Mario canon goes, we know they were supposed to be delivered at the same time in Yoshi's Island.

Madouu

Pretty good ND, Luigi's mansion : Dark Moon looked really good. Also great that there's a new Mario & Luigi game in development, I loved all of those I played.

3DS purchase imminent, I'm just worried that a newer model could be announced soon.

Kiryu

Yes. While my family owned a Gamecube, it was mostly my brothers, so I only ever played Pikmin, Star Fox Adventures, Beyond Good & Evil, & Kirby's Air Ride on it - while he was out.
It's shame that you didn't play Wind Waker in back of GC days... It was one of best time to play GC in its life time. Star Fox Adventures is really underrated GC title. (I personally think it is best game of Star Fox Franchise).

It's pretty funny that I never played Pikmin 1 or 2. Yet I want to play Pikmin 3 on Wii U this year.

I am still going to say "New" 2 Zelda games to be revealed for 3DS/Wii U for E3 2013. It's better that LoZ: WW HD does not count because I would want to see two more games from Legend of Zelda. WW HD may is new game for you. I think It's all good and hope you will enjoy that game when you get it. :p

TrickRoom

This is just one of those times the american ND had more things to talk about than the Japanese ND. Are all those indie games exclusive to the west?

Symphonic

Figure this is a good place to ask:

Will Ninty pay for a screen repair from the bottom screen scratching issue if your warranty is up? I've got a huge ass scratch that isn't my fault

javac

Figure this is a good place to ask:

Will Ninty pay for a screen repair from the bottom screen scratching issue if your warranty is up? I've got a huge ass scratch that isn't my fault

They fixed mine for free last year. They even paid for the postage. I guess you'll have to email them to find out. Sound upset, and angry, but polite lol. NOE btw.

DKCR without shit motion controls and a new Mario RPG?

Looks like I'm getting a 3DS before 2013 ends. Going to wait til after E3 to ensure they don't do a second redesign though.

Mael

People are seriously keeping up that "NoA are terrible, NoE are amazing" selective blindness bullshit? I guess the Fire Emblem XL bundle makes the extra two month wait for the actual game okay? Xenoblade makes up for Sakura Samurai, Rhythm Heaven and all the other smaller games?

Fuck off.
*Look at his DS collection...*
What the hell are you talking about?

And people question what MonHun is?
Did everyone forget the push NoA gave to Tri?
I mean it's clearly not WiiSports Resort but come on, gamers know that one now!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Not really sure why anyone would be shocked by this. Who in NA (out side of NeoGaffers) would actually know what the Fire Emblem or Monster Hunter actually are? Or want to buy some unknown game series in a bundle pack for that matter...

Uh that's the whole reason behind doing bundles in the first place. First-class exposure for the game and potentially more software sales.

Also, how is MH any more well known in Europe than America?

That said, I didn't know Nintendo was publishing in Europe, so it does make a little more sense why there'd be a MH bundle there and not here.

I already have a 3DS XL and Wii U, but it still kinda sucks because I always hope the series can do the best it can sales wise, and bundles would certainly help that. It would also broaden the online community, which would be a nice bonus.

*Look at his DS collection...*
What the hell are you talking about?

Sorry, meant Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise and the fact that it was half a year late to PAL territories.

And then, as with the Fire Emblem bundle now, we were told we should be grateful for the wait because the game had dual audio.

watershed

Banned
Boy Nintendo sure announced a lot of vaporware with this last ND didn't they? Or does it not count if we see actual screens and videos?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I think (hope) Watershed was ironic and he was just referring to Wired article about the last Direct for Wii U.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I think (hope) Watershed was ironic and he was just referring to Wired article about the last Direct for Wii U.

Wired said those games announced 2 days ago are vaporwares? Seriously?

EDIT: Oh, the Wii U one. The one when they said Mario Kart, Smash Bros and 3D Mario U would be revealed at E3?

Top Bottom