• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Badge Arcade |OT| Gotta Grab 'em All

If anyone comes by here and sees this, can someone let me know when Rotom comes back into the US arcade? I absolutely adore Rotom and I'm super bummed I missed it entirely when that one opened.

LoveCake

Had this since it came out, now it's just becoming a chore, it wouldn't be so bad if all the badges were all to the same scale.

Het_Nkik

Is this a glitch or are there really 3 SMB machines with zero unique badges?

YWAE2lb.jpg

0gJk6Xx.jpg

And how am I even supposed to know which ones they are so I can grab at least one badge form them and get their panels added to the collection page?

pHand

Is this a glitch or are there really 3 SMB machines with zero unique badges?

YWAE2lb.jpg

0gJk6Xx.jpg

And how am I even supposed to know which ones they are so I can grab at least one badge form them and get their panels added to the collection page?

Huh, that's weird. I suppose the panels you still need wouldn't have the red ribbon and star.

pHand

Are you talking about the Red Logo below the square hanging Fox that was in the practice catcher today? Were do you poke to get those two? I just want the red logo.

Today's practice machine was horrible. Hooks + extending penis arm = frustration.

I found a YouTube channel that updates less frequently than Games Tuthinoko, but does complete playthroughs for certain sets. Here's the Star Fox one: https://youtu.be/M7A0M-kVUIw?t=7m

TheMoon

Wow, two days in a row now I managed to clear two full Majora's Mask panels with a single play! It was the one with the moon (heh!) and today the one with the frog mask, bunny ears, kitsune mask, etc.

Of course this comes after days and weeks of mostly crappy luck. :D

Regiruler

They introduced HOW MANY new splatoon sets?

I see the blue icon, turn it on, and there's pages of new ones. There goes trying to complete that set for free.

And star fox ones are new I'm guessing?

Today's practice machine was horrible. Hooks + extending penis arm = frustration.

I found a YouTube channel that updates less frequently than Games Tuthinoko, but does complete playthroughs for certain sets. Here's the Star Fox one: https://youtu.be/M7A0M-kVUIw?t=7m

Thanks! I was able to get the Red Logo in two turns. Knocked the two connected first then when after Falco but probably nudged it a bit too far to the left so when Falco swung right the penis arm kept extending down and got bumped by the Falco just shifting the arm left just enough to graze the Red Logo

JoeM86

This week, in Japan

Daigasso Band Brothers P

Vib5VMk.png
8gXeMsB.png
S8jOUA7.png
iAtrOAh.png
Gd5e1mT.png
Smd76VO.png
Smd76VO.png
PexUIIF.png
Iry26lt.png

Pokémon

xnYeVRu.png
sEvkski.png
MOfVa4j.png
NlGe5Lc.png

So we're now at 150 Pokémon badge panels, so it's time to total up again.
Normal (inc. forms): 582
Special: 29
Pixel: 252
Total: 863 Badges

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
aahhhh why did they JUST now introduce 4 more thank-you badges after the few days of the ONE DAY ONLY pixel badges of stuff like the 3DS, tons of DS & GBA cartridges, and the Game & Watch/Virtual Boy panels.

TheMoon

aahhhh why did they JUST now introduce 4 more thank-you badges after the few days of the ONE DAY ONLY pixel badges of stuff like the 3DS, tons of DS & GBA cartridges, and the Game & Watch/Virtual Boy panels.

remember that these are virtual things you do not need and probably hardly ever even look at.

It's almost like they're trying to monetize their F2P game successfully!

It got me too, of course. It always does. WHALES FOR BAITO-KUN is the name of my support group. We've never met.

Thursday is the day they do their major new badge updates?

The new DS pixel cart badges were ace, was able to get them all using free plays and a few bucks.

remember that these are virtual things you do not need and probably hardly ever even look at.

If that's really your stance then why are you bothering to post in this thread let alone utilize the game to begin with?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So yeah today has that arcade for practice. You know, the ones with N3DS badges and has a stick crane?

To this day I can't figure out how to catch those other N3DS badges outside of the rightmost one.

So yeah today has that arcade for practice. You know, the ones with N3DS badges and has a stick crane?

To this day I can't figure out how to catch those other N3DS badges outside of the rightmost one.

It's the same thing with all the badges in that machine. There's a tiny gap you can hit for the second one to push it vertical, and knock down the badge below it. You have to hope it stays vertical. Then you push the third one vertical. That probably won't knock over the third badge. You then use another play to push down that badge via the newly-exposed gap, which creates room for the filler blocking the leftmost one to slide out, letting the blocked-off one drop down.

On a positive side, you don't have to do the first one to do the rest, so you can save it for a day where you just have a practice play to burn.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's the same thing with all the badges in that machine. There's a tiny gap you can hit for the second one to push it vertical, and knock down the badge below it. You have to hope it stays vertical. Then you push the third one vertical. That probably won't knock over the third badge. You then use another play to push down that badge via the newly-exposed gap, which creates room for the filler blocking the leftmost one to slide out, letting the blocked-off one drop down.

On a positive side, you don't have to do the first one to do the rest, so you can save it for a day where you just have a practice play to burn.

I can't seem to find the gap. The rotating things are bound by immovable lines.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For those in PALand users not bothering since it's Amiibo badges, remember there's an extra two bonus free plays today.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, we got the amiibo badges today in the US. Rabbit even says "I'd make an absolutely adorable amiibo!"

Top Bottom