• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Classic Mini: Famicom announced in Japan

Reviving an old thread rather than starting a new one...

I was hoping GAF could answer a question now that I've imported both a mini and an official AC adapter from Japan: does your official Nintendo AC adapter have Liteon printed on it and is rated at 5.2V / 1A? I feel like I was shipped a generic in a Nintendo box because I don't have a single other Nintendo adapter that _doesn't_ have Nintendo printed somewhere on it.

Thank you!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Reviving an old thread rather than starting a new one...

I was hoping GAF could answer a question now that I've imported both a mini and an official AC adapter from Japan: does your official Nintendo AC adapter have Liteon printed on it and is rated at 5.2V / 1A? I feel like I was shipped a generic in a Nintendo box because I don't have a single other Nintendo adapter that _doesn't_ have Nintendo printed somewhere on it.

Thank you!
Yes. It's the same as the NA one that actually came in the NES mini box, Liteon.

SKINNER!

Banned
They're on amazon right now for $108 shipping in October.

Is this normal pricing or are these inflated? If they aren't inflating then I might as well get it now :)

EDIT: Amazon doesn't ship to my address. I guess it'll be Play Asia, Fingers crossed I know enough Japanese to get past the menu haha

Top Bottom