• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Cyber Deals 2016 (US, EU)

Enthus

Does Nintendo normally do sales around Christmas, too? I'd love to buy Tri-Force Heroes, but there is absolutely no way I'm going to touch it until late December with FFXV coming out Tuesday.

I feel ripped off and I don't even have a wiiu. :p
Really hope they change their online approach as a potential switch buyer, I can't go back to physical games.

#FE and Yoshi are the final 2 Wii U games I want and here they both are on sale for cheaper than I can find either at retail, perfect.
Thanks Nintendo, adios Wii U.

Huh. TMS actually is cheaper than retail. That's a surprise for mynintendo.

I mean, it's still slightly more than I paid for the game at launch, but it's something.

maxcriden

Correction to OP, apologies if this already came up in the thread but I haven't had a chance to read through it to see:

Interestingly, for once Gold Points appear to be based on the sale price and not MSRP :(

Despite what the sale terms say, Gold Points are still based on MSRP after all! Thanks to Javier for letting me know. :)

Producer

I still have my GBC cart of Links Awakening DX. Kinda feel like going through it again. Is there any downsides to GBC VC?

For all the new N3ds owners out there:

Fire Emblem Awakening
Mario and Luigi Dream Team
Hyrule Warriors
Tri Force Heros

All these are great games. Actually all the games on sale are but those four are really brilliant.

maxcriden

Does Nintendo normally do sales around Christmas, too? I'd love to buy Tri-Force Heroes, but there is absolutely no way I'm going to touch it until late December with FFXV coming out Tuesday.

If they do, it's I think moderately unlikely to he more than $5 cheaper than this. Might be worth the ganble, it's a great game provided you're able to avoid online frustrations.

For all the new N3ds owners out there:

Fire Emblem Awakening
Mario and Luigi Dream Team
Hyrule Warriors
Tri Force Heros

All these are great games. Actually all the games on sale are but those four are really brilliant.
There's also a 15 percent off coupon for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D from My Nintendo (600 points). You can easily get it by spamming the missions for a couple days.

That's what I plan to get, anyway.

Top Bottom