• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

abasm

Iwata, formerly of HAL, seems like he would make DEAD sure that the Kirby 20th anniversary celebration is better than the terrible Mario 25th.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Good conference. Folders, patching games, NSMB2, and Kirby. Too bad Kirby collection will probably have some sort of terrible input lag like Mario Anniversary disc, but I will still buy it.

wrowa

So 4 Mario games with the NSMB style. Why?

Never trust PRs by Nintendo America. It's rather likely that NSMB Mii is bullshit -- I doubt that the same team made two new games at the same time... It's also very un-Nintendo to show/release two games of the same (sub-)series so close to each other.

3e11f1b498435c80536325efed6243eb.png

That picture is insanely badass looking.

hatchx

Banned
Are we expecting a Nintendo of America Direct in the next couple of days?

It'd be nice to see what is coming out from May to August here in NA.

GUYS, PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE TELL ME WHAT SYSTEM NSMB2 IS FOR?
It's for 3DS. I think that Iwata mentioned it several times and you could even see the 3DS screen and the speakers.

It's coming in August? I think that's pretty soon. I wonder if it will come out in August in America and Europe, too. It looks like they want to make it a really good game, judging by what they said ("new 2d standard" or something).

Top Bottom