• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

daakusedo

Tekken apparently showing during tomorrow presentation scared me for a moment, being along the line of the batman sequence from e3 and speculation on cod being the surprise game.
But I remembered it includes some nintendo elements, so that seems natural to show it.
Everything is not lost...

guit3457

Dat avatar

uAQSZ.jpg

DID SOMEONE SAY TORPEDO TEDS?!

iboKO3EwCyw5ko.png

Hahaha Dat Chell in the first row....well done sir.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Wrex doesn't speak in broken English.

Well i'm sorry that not everyone on GAF was born in an english speaking country/province. :mad: Mistakes happen.

Wait, what am i apologizing for? You're the one who is being a jerk! :lol

bndadm

Someone needs to make a gif of the Dredd 3d trailer about a powerful drug controlling everyone (Nintendo Hype).

Zornica

Banned
so noa hasn't sent any invitations directly via swapnote?

now I feel really wooed because I got invited by shibata himself :]
need a shibata avatar to join the european hype squad.

boxter432

long time lurker, recent (post E3) junior member, only a few posts...just added an old avatar I used on a local sports message board years ago. King Goomba/Goomboss would like in the hype!

Nibel

i4Sj5YIw3yX4t.png

I'll be back in like 30-40 minutes; I'll be out for a jog

Everybody who wants to join our little meeting should post and I'll add him/her :)

tauroxd

I'm pretty sure a lot of people is crying just by seeing those MOTHER 4 and Shenmu III logos... And yes, I'm hyped! because I want to see dat price and dose games... I hope they deliver good :(!

Add me btw xD

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Slogan?

Wii would like U to play too
Wii U. Playing together with U.

Revven

I'll be back in like 30-40 minutes; I'll be out for a jog

Everybody who wants to join our little meeting should post and I'll add him/her :)

Throw me in there, I can't contain my hype right now (even though I'm in class currently).

disap.ed

Everyday the last 2 weeks I was at home at 4pm, only tomorrow I have to drive home from a business trip. I would rather drive on the hype train :(

Top Bottom