• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
ibr0w8oFq2T8lQ.png

YOU CAN TAKE ME FROM THE HYPE TRAIN BUT NOT THE HYPE TRAIN FROM ME

thanks man, haha, perfectly appropriate!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
At first there was a little dumb monkey who wanted to hype GAF so that he might have a great conference tomorrow and to become.. Prince of GAF

iTbuses0qCf0t.png

BUT SHIT WENT HAM IN A FEW HOURS

iixwuCfzvTXyq.png

HYPE FAST - MELT YOUNG

That's the motto: currently there are 130+ members on this picture, and Ubermatik my friend right next to me :D

I'll try to add a few since nobody can see the stage anyway, but we're almost done here. I think this even tops the first hype train.

Thank you GAF!

#HFMY

I'm curious to see how you managed to put 130+ avatars on a train. Either the avatars are very small, or the picture is huge.

Come on work, be done already.

bndadm

I'm currently reading Michael Crichton's novel "Sphere". I think I understand the purpose of it all...

The ship and sphere are the only things capable of handling and controlling the Hype train in the future.

bndadm

Damn work firewall. I cannot bear witness until tonight this masterpiece spoken of with such great exclamation.

Nilaul

List of incoming lawsuits:

:: Nokia suing Apple for design

:: Samsung suing Apple for LTE

:: Apple suing apples for being an apple.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, just saw that the new Japanese magazine CoroCoro apparently has a picture of what looks like a new Pokemon game (the blurry black and white screenshot doesn't make clear what system it'd be) in a preview of next month's issue, showing 3D models of some Pokemon.

Might we see that tonight? I remember that one Nintendo magazine teasing Pokemon as well.

So what are we expecting here outside of price/release date?

A. More ugly Miis running around the Miiverse
B. Actually good-looking video games we didn't know about
C. Another Nintendoland demo
D. Iwata staring at bananas
E. All of the above

Lulubop

So, just saw that the new Japanese magazine CoroCoro apparently has a picture of what looks like a new Pokemon game (the blurry black and white screenshot doesn't make clear what system it'd be) in a preview of next month's issue, showing 3D models of some Pokemon.

Might we see that tonight? I remember that one Nintendo magazine teasing Pokemon as well.

A mainline pokemon game on console is my dream gane, to bad it'll probably never happen

ffdgh

E. All of the above

C...

D-e-f-

Banned

E. All of the above

Circle of Mana announcement. I truly believe this to be happening in some form. (at least as a 3DS game at some point)

ugh, 9 AM for Iwata over here (Currently, I usually sleep until noon lol). But it should be the only one that actually has new game announcements, so I'm in.
Be happy it's not 3AM.

E. All of the above
Everything above except B. Also, they'll have to talk about the online network and what they'll be packing in the boxes(Wii-mote, packed in software).

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Where's my seat :(? I can't seem to find my seat on that grotesquely overloaded hype train! Please help me board that train ^^.

emb

For whatever reason I didn't realize over the past week that I won't be able to watch the full NA direct. I have to leave significantly earlier (at about 10:15) to be some place by 11. Hype can't be stopped that easily though! Planning to wake up at 3 AM to see how that goes, lol.

Pittree

ibr0w8oFq2T8lQ.png

YOU CAN TAKE ME FROM THE HYPE TRAIN BUT NOT THE HYPE TRAIN FROM ME

Man...we are such a family. Everyone is here for the good times, the ever watching eye of bga, the ocasional posters, our hated beloved IdeaMan, those crazy monkeys, our long gone friend who watch us from beyond Ace and the little kids that just arrived...sigh. Man hug bro, man hug.

bndadm

You can browse gaf af work?

Yup, thank God. But it blocks nearly all images and .gifs posted. I also don't have one of phones that does non-phone calling things.

Perhaps it's the power of the Hype that breaks down all barriers.

I believe Agent Smith said it best:

"There is no denying HYPE because, as we both know, without HYPE, we would not exist."
"It is HYPE that created us."
"Hype that connects us."
"Hype that pulls us, guides us, defines us, that binds us."

"We are here because of you Mr. Iwata."

Onesimos

Now twelve hours to go before Nintendo Direct. Good thing I live in the West Coast and can stay up at midnight. Since Andraisang.com is no more, we need someone to translate the broadcast for us.

Nibel

Nibel, you're doing an AMAZING job, thanks :)

Reading that from you, Gaborn, means much to me, thanks :)
Always liked your threads and posts, cheers!

ib1H6WMOQanTju.png

The next picture after this will be the last, enough is enough guys! Thanks to everybody who is participating and I really hope that we'll get at least one huge suprise

Reading that from you, Gaborn, means much to me, thanks :)
Always liked your threads and posts, cheers!

ib1H6WMOQanTju.png

The next picture after this will be the last, enough is enough guys! Thanks to everybody who is participating and I really hope that we'll get at least one huge suprise

you could always do the picture in 21:9 ;)

EDIT: or is it that already? well i just mean you could always make it wider ;) or not, it is AMAZING either way! now if this would be an animated gif - that would be the 8th worldwonder

Top Bottom