• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

ED Cantu

I know they wont be showing software in this one, but I hope that aside from the price and release date they will explain more about the OS and other things like how the new friend codes will work, the Miiverse and all that stuff.

SaintZ

5 more minutes. God. I'm not sure I'm ready. I have set different alarms in my cell for all of the events tomorrow. This better do not disappoint!

AGITΩ

Only 20 minutes long? Werent all other Nintendo Directs longer? I was expecting some Japanese Aimed games to be shown off, since everything else seemed too Western focused.

NeoRausch

vRYjz.jpg

GCX

AGITΩ;42057296 said:
Only 20 minutes long? Werent all other Nintendo Directs longer? I was expecting some Japanese Aimed games to be shown off, since everything else seemed too Western focused.
There will be another, software focused Direct.

Kamek

Hopefully the bundle we see here will be comparable to America. I'm stopping my gamestop tomorrow to pre-order if all the rumors are right.

I know they wont be showing software in this one, but I hope that aside from the price and release date they will explain more about the OS and other things like how the new friend codes will work, the Miiverse and all that stuff.

I hope so, but I don't see it happening within twenty minutes. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

So much for my nap...couldn't sleep. Can't believe I stayed up - and then have to get up in like 4 hours - tomorrow should be "interesting"...

Onesimos

AGITΩ;42057296 said:
Yes, with the exception of those catered to certain games (e.g. Brain Training).

Top Bottom