• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct coming November 12 [Over]

Not

Banned
The guy on /v/ posted the list of the supposed content from the Direct

ok

- mario tennis dlc(?)
- indie shit
- information on upcoming releases
- smash dlc with wolf
- smash ballet results (inklings, paper mario ,shantae)
- pokemon shuffle dlc
- twilight princess hd (3ds/wiiU crossbuy)
- r.i.p. iwata tribute

...Yeeeeeah, fake indeed :lol

There is no way anyone knows what they're going to say in a Nintendo Direct ahead of time, down to the order of the presentation. People are really desperate after 5 months.

I think someone mentioned that they were the one to leak the roster for Smash. But even then, their sources are unreliable and that was just one win out of thousands of losses.

I was there when it unfolded. It definitely originated there. I remember the Shulk - Little Mac hilarity.

emb

There is no way anyone knows what they're going to say in a Nintendo Direct ahead of time, down to the order of the presentation. People are really desperate after 5 months.
Well, there were definitely people involved in the filming and editing of it.

Just nobody dumb enough to leak it out.

killroy87

Put me in the camp who really, genuinely does want a Mario Sunshine HD or on virtual console. I loved that game.

If they announced Galaxy 1&2 HD along with Twilight? I'd pee my pants

Red Devil

Pikmin 4 was announced! Any footage of it would be an update.

Yes, but I don't think it's coming out in the next 6 months so I doubt they'll talk about it.

Yeah, when have they ever announced anything new at a Direct...

Oh they have but more than once they haven't really announced much.

There's always hope for one big, "Please take a look" at the end.

Yes... I still remember the first time they showed Xenoblade Chronicles X, after the teaser was over Iwata said "so how was it?", but I don't see it happening again tomorrow.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Oh shit Masuda tweeted about the direct, guys my hype has left the universe. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The fact that it's Masuda who retweeted it makes me think it's a mainline Pokemon game. Game Freak isn't really making Pokken or Mystery Dungeon, even if it is Pokemon.

Agreed, Masuda wouldn't tweet about Pokken, Mystery Dungeon or that mystery Pikachu detective game that when missing.

Wasn't he at the Pokémon Go reveal?

Because Masuda is doing the music for Go.

ChaosXVI

Put me in the camp who really, genuinely does want a Mario Sunshine HD or on virtual console. I loved that game.

If they announced Galaxy 1&2 HD along with Twilight? I'd pee my pants

Personally I think they'll hold off on any sort of Galaxy HD remaster until NX, maybe a year or so after the 3D NX Mario game comes out to help pad out what I expect to be a very front-loaded launch followed by sparse 2nd year.

73V3N

Banned
VzDnixi.jpg

Oh man, that would have been a megaton.

This entire Direct is starting to get spoiled, with Pokemon Z, Twilight Princess HD and now Minecraft Wii U.

I hope people don't get disappointed if those are the only three major announcements.

?oe?oe

My predictions

15 minutes of Mario Tennis
15 minutes of Amiibo Festival
15 Minutes of Xenoblade X (including Japanese special edition)
5 Minutes of Lets Super Mario Recap
End

Malus

I feel like I'm more interested in this Direct for the spectacle of it than because of hoping for new games. The only realistic thing that'd really get me excited is Pikmin 4, or some "small" surprise mystery exclusive ala Sin and Punishment. TPHD would be interesting to see but I dunno if I'd buy it, even though I love TP.

My mind is all Xenoblade right now.

Splatoon updates would be cool but my internet is borked so...

Nanashrew

Banned
I feel at this point TPHD is likely in the Direct regardless of fake leaks you see or not because we actually have real proof from a real leak that it was on Nintendo's update server. I can easily see it releasing some time soon, especially a spring release next year in part of Zelda's 30th anniversary. And the Direct is covering up to Spring.

Shame to think that most surprises have been ruined after waiting for it for 5 months.
Minecraft is likely a big deal for Nintendo, ruined less than 20 hours before hand.
Shovel Knight might be a thing, ruined months in advanced.
Twilight Princess HD leaked a few weeks ago.
Since it's not a NX direct, there's not much I can imagine that'll be very interesting.
Shame, don't like how "leak-y" Nintendo has become, they used to be pretty leak proof IIRC.

Top Bottom