• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation announced for tomorrow

oti

Banned
tumblr_inline_mhpir2ROHK1qz4rgp.gif

Time for dem hype gifs

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
This is it! NXNXNX

Nope.

Carnival of stupid

Wut?

HOLY SHIT

This soon?

Not NX related. Probably talking about the remaining WiiU and 3DS titles for the year

Maybe an E3 tease?

It is'nt soon.
Tales from my ass say that one was planned for early/mid February and they postponed it covering games like Zelda TPHD or other minor activities "just" with PR and trailers. It' should have been Direct in Feb, Poke Direct in March.

Lemrik

Neo Member
YES! The train starts rolling! ;-)

But i don´t think we get some NX news...

Keep your expectations low!

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Get all the WiiU releases out of the way to clear the path for the NX in the fall.

WiiU through Summer: Starfox, #FE, Sonic & Mario @ Rio, ...Paper Mario? Mother 3?

Edit: and one last trailer for Twilight Princess

javac

Getting out all/a majority of the Wii U/3DS loose ends as a means to clear the way for E3 hopefully :p

Anyone think that we'll see anything for #FE western release anytime soon?

JSevere

getting 3DS and Wii U stuffs out of the way before NX blowout at E3 I'd imagine

bless us with the goods kimishima

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Through Summer? That's a bigger scope than usal for Directs, isn't it? I mean, their base scope (since there's always something that's out of that) is the next three months after the Direct, while this sounds to include a few more months. Or maybe I'm reading wrong.

Jawmuncher

This direct better have snake in smash or a Fire Emblem X SMT release date for the west. Only things I want that I know of from Nintendo.

Griss

Hell, it's about time.

But we all know this is going to be the lame Direct that clears the floor of trash like Star Fox Zero so that E3 can be glorious.

I'm not expecting anything special out of this one at all.

Just happy we'll have it behind us as it gets us that much closer to that sweet, sweet NX announcement.

georly

Picross 3d 2
picross 3d 2
picross 3d 2
picross 3d 2

please

Also, this might be the first time we see federation force since e3 last year.

Joqu

Yay. Not expecting all the big stuff from this one but I hope we get a few surprises.

I mean we're obviously getting The Great Ace Attorney from this. Obviously.

:(

getting 3DS and Wii U stuffs out of the way before NX blowout at E3 I'd imagine

bless us with the goods kimishima

Seems that way

I would temper all expectations for it to be JUST that

I mean they have quite a bit of WiiU and 3DS content left before the transition based on the recent leaks

I only need a release date for FE: Fates and DQ VII in EU.

The rest is bonus. Rhythm Tengoku would be a VERY nice bonus.

javac

Through Summer? That's a bigger scope than usal for Directs, isn't it? I mean, their base scope (since there's always something that's out of that) is the next three months after the Direct, while this sounds to include a few more months. Or maybe I'm reading wrong.

Makes sense with the transition Nintendo is going through with NX and Mobile which will take center stage.

Top Bottom