• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct scheduled for June 3rd (Wii U concept news, 3PM PT/6PM ET Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUR HOURS REMAINING!

planets%20earth%20crash%20majoras%20mask%201600x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.com_44.jpg

Yager

Banned
Can't believe I'm a bit hyped for a Nintendo conference or whatever you wanna call it.

JasonMCG said:
OMG I just read about the WiiU achievement system. :eek: So hyped - hope we hear more about it.

Where is that info?

zroid

Banned
Re-watching Game of Thrones season 2 from the beginning while I wait for Nintendo Direct and the season finale.

Best day ever, for serious yo

FOUR HOURS? I have so much to do! I have to go buy a bunch of froze pizza, a bunch of soda, and shower for the last time until E3 is over!

*rushes off to prepare for four days of maximum laziness*

Jackano

So no game news but only hardware focused. Probably the answer to the hardcore fans who think about nothing but the power.
I'm not expecting something exciting for the Nintendo Direct, probable going to talk about NFC, two controllers at the same time, etc... A good surprise to me will be to have some intel about the web browser for example.

Not sure I buy this theory....

Does Nintendo’s Early Wii U Event Signal New Console Announcements By Sony And Microsoft Tomorrow?

Some think that this is just a teaser event to build up even more hype for their Tuesday event but I don’t think so.

Why would Nintendo hold what at least seems to be a hastily put together press conference to give us some Wii U details when we all figured that the Wii U would be the center of their official E3 event on Tuesday. When you really think about it, if this isn’t just a teaser event and they give truly solid details on the Wii U today then it almost guarantees that we are going to get announcements of new consoles from either Sony or Microsoft, perhaps both.

http://zoknowsgaming.com/2012/06/03...-signal-console-announcements-sony-microsoft/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom