• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct scheduled for June 3rd (Wii U concept news, 3PM PT/6PM ET Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Banned
mbirtbcmr.gif

how is that not iwata eating ken yet? gaf fails yet again

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not expecting much from this little show other than maybe a more in-depth and up-to-date look at the system's controller and maybe a couple of teases of software that they'll be showing on Tuesday.

Still nice to get E3 kicked off with new console news, though.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Can't say I've watched/listened to a Nintendo Direct before.

I assume it isn't a conference of some sort as that would make Nintendo's one a little pointless in two days, so how are they presented, some guys sitting round a table or something?

RPGCrazied

I'm guessing its only 30 minutes long going by those times on the site now. I'm sure its nothing but the final design and maybe talk about the specs inside. That's it.

Watch the latest Nintendo Direct as Global President Satoru Iwata reveals the concept behind Wii U.

I hope its more than just talking about the concept behind the Wii U without any juicy info....oh god... :/

Jamie OD

The thing is only on for half an hour. So even if we don't get much out of it at least the show won't be that big a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom