• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - August 2016

repeater

How is "Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns"? I see that it got middling reviews on Metacritic, but after having entered the genre with Stardew Valley, I am kinda itching to have a game of this type on a handheld, and the current EU sale makes me tempted.

Joni

A monday without full PR always leaves me at my grumpiest.
SCREW YOU NINTENDO PR PERSON. (sorry)

I might bite on Pokemon Snap, never played it, but I really like the game idea. Not looking forward to the controls and N64 graphics, so it might depend on the price. There's no reason to expect a discount for this for release though unfortunately.

Why not put it up as a MyNintendo reward? Hm? No? Okay. ._.

You don't respect Mother Mary?
Yes, I also really want the full details

L~A

How is "Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns"? I see that it got middling reviews on Metacritic, but after having entered the genre with Stardew Valley, I am kinda itching to have a game of this type on a handheld, and the current EU sale makes me tempted.

Remember reading that it was a pretty poor port.

redlemon

I haven't played stardew valley but it seems to have more in common with the Rune Factory games than havest moon

Dee Dee

I haven't played Stardew Valley either, but maybe they are referring to the way events and quests work.
I only played "Harvest Moon" on the Game Boy Color, but I played Story of Seasons which is the game released after "Tale of two Towns" when they dropped the "Harvest Moon" name. In comparison to Rune Factory it has much slower progression, and a lot more intricate systems for agriculture like specific sets of fields for certain crops, a drying shack to refine better seeds... It also has cows, chicken and pets.

Rune Factory farming is a lot more simplified and part of a larger overall crafting system that you can use to gear up and run simple dungeons. You progress much faster and you can catch monsters in the field to tame them.
Some of those will give milk, eggs, honey etc, and some will fight with you or work the fields for you even.
Rune Factory's small town is very lively and it's much easier to check how your relationships progress. Some town events and quests will trigger randomly - I read people complaing on forums that they wait forever for soecific quests, but personally I found them to trigger frequently and there's also always random quests to take from the letter box if you're bored. Very different from the Story of Seasons events that will only trigger after specific requirements or certain dates. Story of Seasons is much more sparse in that regard.

Overall I still think you should check out the Harvest Moon game on sale, because it's on sale, right?
Just stay away from Hometown Story, that is one ugly and clunky game.

tolkir

Here it is.

Nintendo-Insider.com said:
Permanent Price Drop (Wii U)

Typoman, Brainseed – £8.99 (€9.99), previously £9.99 (€13.99)

Special Offers (Wii U)

Art of Balance, Shin’en Multimedia – £5.36 (€6.70) until 8th September 2016, normally £7.15 (€8.99)
Hot Rod Racer, ZeNfA Productions – £1.34 (€1.49) until 1st September 2016, normally £2.69 (€2.99)
Inside My Radio, Seaven Studio – £7.99 (€9.49) until 1st September 2016, normally £12.99 (€14.99)
Job the Leprechaun, Herrero – £0.79 (€0.99) until 1st September 2016, normally £2.69 (€2.99)
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty, Oddworld Inhabitants – £7.49 (€9.99) until 1st September 2016, normally £14.99 (€19.99)
Steel Rivals, nuGAME – £4.49 (€4.99) until 15th September 2016, normally £5.99 (€6.99)
The Fall, Over The Moon – £1.40 (€1.99) until 25th August 2016, normally £6.99 (€9.99)

Special Offers (3DS)

Carps & Dragons, Abylight – £2.24 (€2.49) until 16th September 2016, normally £4.49 (€4.99)
Heart Beaten, Springloaded – £1 (€1.09) if you own Space Lift Danger Panic! or £2 (€2.33) until 25th August 2016, normally £2.99 (€3.49)
Power Disc Slam, Chequered Cow Games – £5.99 (€6.99) until 31st August 2016, normally £9.99 (€11.99)
Space Lift Danger Panic!, Springloaded – £0.65 (€0.80) if you own Heart Beaten or £1.29 (€1.65) until 25th August 2016, normally £1.99 (€2.49)
StreetPass Mii Plaza: Pack 1, Nintendo – £8.99 (€9.99) until 28th August 2016, normally £13.49 (€14.99)
StreetPass Mii Plaza: Pack 2, Nintendo – £4.80 (€5.29) until 28th August 2016, normally £7.19 (€7.99)
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Battle, Nintendo – £3.59 (€3.99) until 28th August 2016, normally £4.49 (€4.99)
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreePass Fishing, Nintendo – £3.59 (€3.99) until 28th August 2016, normally £4.49 (€4.99)
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Garden, Nintendo – £3.59 (€3.99) until 28th August 2016, normally £4.49 (€4.99)
StreetPass Mii Plaza: Street Pass Mansion, Nintendo – £3.59 (€3.99) until 28th August 2016, normally £4.49 (€4.99)
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Squad, Nintendo – £3.59 (€3.99) until 28th August 2016, normally £4.49 (€4.99)
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Zombies, Nintendo – £3.59 (€3.99) until 28th August 2016, normally £4.49 (€4.99)
Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX, Akaoni Studio – £4.49 (€4.99) until 18th September 2016, normally £6.30 (€7)

Virtual Console (Wii U)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (Nintendo DS), Nintendo – £8.99 (€9.99)

Become a Pokémon and experience the world in a whole different way. Enter into a spectacular adventure to save the Pokémon world! Play as one of 19 different Pokémon. Find out which one you will become. Interact with more than 490 Pokémon as you explore!

Pokémon Snap (Nintendo 64), Nintendo – £8.99 (€9.99)
Have you ever wanted to see Pikachu in its natural habitat? With the spectacular game Pokémon Snap, you will capture lots of Pokémon found in the wild – not with a Poke Ball, but with a camera! Some shots are easy, like snapping Pikachu relaxing on the beach, but others are much more difficult, such as taking the picture of Pikachu riding on the back of a rare, flying Pokémon! In Pokémon Snap, you’re on assignment from Professor Oak, the world-famous Pokémon professor. He needs lots of photos taken on Pokémon Island, where you’ll cross six fascinating environments in search of all the Pokémon you can find.

Wii U Download Software

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition, Ratalaika Games – £4.49 (€4.99)

Trouble in Antarctica! The Black Hand of Fate, an international Terrorist Group has constructed a secret base within the heart of a Volcano, and have built a massive army of bio-engineered soldiers and genetic monsters to take over the world! You are the only one that can put a stop to their dastardly plans. You are the Blasting Agent!

Citadale, Nitrolic Games – £4.09 (€4.52)
Citadale – Gate of Souls is a 2D Action game. You follow Sonja Dorleac as she Infiltrates a dark fortress and fights her way through the hordes of the undead. Utilize the Wii U GamePad and TV in different ways to view the entire map while you play. With Miiverse integration, you can obtain stamps as you progress through the levels and challenges.

Collateral Thinking, Astrosaurus Games – £2.69 (€2.99)
Collateral Thinking is an arcade-style action platformer for Wii U that’s all about beating up alien ghosts, recovering blueprints, and rescuing billionaires on a tight schedule (and budget). Each level is a self-contained screen that gives you one of three specific tasks to complete in 30 short seconds – to “Avoid” all the hazards, to “Bust” all the enemies, or to “Collect” all the blueprints. These quickfire challenges force you to quickly survey your surroundings and then jump into action in order to progress through the 100+ floors and net as much cash as possible along the way. Collateral Thinking takes the single-screen management of yesterday’s classics and then cranks up the speed and the absurdity by 100 for unpredictable, impulsive action! With over 100 levels, three playable characters, and a ton of toe-tapping tunes, Collateral Thinking is more than ready to satisfy your arcade addiction!

Poncho, Rising Star Games – £7.99 (€8.99)
A robot, a poncho and a journey of discovery! Make your way through this world of pixelated parallax platforming to solve the ultimate puzzle: who is Poncho? The world is ruined; mankind is gone and all that remains are robots. But for Poncho, the adventure is just beginning! Explore an open world full of colourful characters, leaping between parallax layers to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles. Can you make it to the Red Tower, meet your Maker and ultimately save humanity?

Word Logic by POWGI, Lightwood Games – £7.99 (€8.99), free for all Nintendo 3DS version owners
Enjoy six brand new POWGI word puzzles with this bumper collection of games. This time, the games share a common theme of logic and deduction. Solve hundreds of pencil-and-paper style puzzles using the stylus and a choice of intuitive touch-screen controls or handwriting recognition. POWGI puzzles are all expertly hand-crafted for your enjoyment and puzzling pleasure!

3DS Download Demo

Jump Trials Supreme, Joindots – Free

Can you reach the goal within 10 seconds? Every split-second counts as you race across obstacle courses, leaping from platform to platform, in a desperate race to reach the goal in 10 seconds. Dart across moving platforms, seesaw lifts, spring pads and conveyor belts to cross the stage as quickly as possible, but be wary of spikes and electric shocks! Even one touch is fatal! “Supreme” is the third in the series and packed with new stages, features and game modes! It looks and sounds great too with all new animations, lush backgrounds and improved sound!

New 3DS Download Software

Brick Race, RCMADIAX – £1.39 (€1.49)

Time to race! In Brick Race quickly turn left or right to dodge traffic and collect a high score! Easy pick-up and play action that everyone can enjoy. Endless fun on the go! Grab a high-score, then share it on Miiverse with the community to see how it stacks up.

3DS Download Software

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition, Ratalaika Games – £4.49 (€4.99)

Trouble in Antarctica! The Black Hand of Fate, an international Terrorist Group has constructed a secret base within the heart of a Volcano, and have built a massive army of bio-engineered soldiers and genetic monsters to take over the world! You are the only one that can put a stop to their dastardly plans. You are the Blasting Agent!

Jump Trials Supreme, Joindots – £4.19 (€4.99)
Can you reach the goal within 10 seconds? Every split-second counts as you race across obstacle courses, leaping from platform to platform, in a desperate race to reach the goal in 10 seconds. Dart across moving platforms, seesaw lifts, spring pads and conveyor belts to cross the stage as quickly as possible, but be wary of spikes and electric shocks! Even one touch is fatal! “Supreme” is the third in the series and packed with new stages, features and game modes! It looks and sounds great too with all new animations, lush backgrounds and improved sound!

Word Logic by POWGI, Lightwood Games – £7.99 (€8.99), free for all Wii U version owners
Enjoy six brand new POWGI word puzzles with this bumper collection of games. This time, the games share a common theme of logic and deduction. Solve hundreds of pencil-and-paper style puzzles using the stylus and a choice of intuitive touch-screen controls or handwriting recognition. POWGI puzzles are all expertly hand-crafted for your enjoyment and puzzling pleasure!

3DS Download Video

Inazuma Eleven The Movie, Arait Multimedia – £3.59 (€3.99)

80 years after Raimon Jr. High won the Football Frontier, football has gained a strong popularity and Mark’s relentless spirit and his style of cherishing his teammates, which contributed to their victory, has influenced many people to love football. However, there are some people who aren’t happy with this situation. The revolutionaries, led by Seymour Hillman, believe football weakens the minds of children in the future. They think that the cause of this is the captain of Raimon Jr. High, Mark Evans, so they formed the strongest team, consisting of specially trained soldiers, and called it Team Ogre. They send the team to the Football Frontier 80 years in the past to stop Raimon Jr. High becoming champions and to change history.

3DS HOME Menu Theme

Monster Hunter Generations Hunter’s Journey, Capcom – £1.79 (€1.99)

This picturesque theme features the monsters and locations of Monster Hunter Generations.

Dee Dee

Oh my god that Inazuma Eleven movie "plot". D: I stopped watching the anime after the first season, because the season ended with
AND NOW ALIENS!

Wow.

Happy to grab The Fall, but torn on Pokémon Snap.

Oh wow, a sale on the Streetpass games? Is that a first?

The first few games have been on sale before, might be the first time the newer games are on sale though.

I hope NA gets the Typoman price drop and the Oddworld sale. I've had those two on my list for a while.

I've went a little game crazy the last couple weeks. I quit my job and have a three week break before I start my new one, so I picked up Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Star Ghost, Shantae Risky's Revenge, Starfox Zero, Wave Race 64 and Dual Core.

It's been and unproductive couple of weeks. Heh.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Some of the Sega 3D Classics are on sale now (North America). It was mentioned on Thursday but I don't think it went into effect until today. All $2.99:

Gunstar Heroes
Out Run
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
After Burner II
Super Hang-On
Space Harrier
Shinobi III
Ecco the Dolphin

Would heartily recommend Out Run if you don't have it.

Camjo-Z

Some of the Sega 3D Classics are on sale now (North America). It was mentioned on Thursday but I don't think it went into effect until today. All $2.99:

Gunstar Heroes
Out Run
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
After Burner II
Super Hang-On
Space Harrier
Shinobi III
Ecco the Dolphin

Would heartily recommend Out Run if you don't have it.

Gunstar Heroes and SoR2 are now mine.

Seconding the OutRun recommendation as well, even if you've played it before it's worth it for the new car upgrades and CRUISING LINE!

Edit: Oh, and I see Jump Trials Supreme is on sale for $2. Any platformer fans who haven't gotten that yet should definitely do so.

gerudoman

It would be nice to have the Sega 3D Classics on sale again in Europe, it's been almost 18 months since the last time they were. I mean, you only save a couple euros and I definitely don't regret paying full price for Streets of Rage 2 and Gunstar, but there's a bunch more I'm not so sure about.

Ondore

So the following games all show release dates of tomorrow on the NA eShop:
Wii U
Ziggurat
Adventure Party: Cats and Caverns
Poncho
Word Logic by POWGI
Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition
Collateral Thinking
MikroGame: Rotator

3DS
Word Logic by POWGI
Power Disc Slam
Touch Battle Ninja
Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition
Brick Race (New 3DS Exclusive)

There's some repetition (I think Word Logic is crossbuy) but that's still a lot of stuff releasing in a week that also has two retail games. And the VC stuff still hasn't updated.

Darn, no Pokemon Snap tomorrow then?

I never played any of the Ranger games, so I have no idea if I'd like one of these or not. I've been eyeballing the Mystery Dungeon games too, but having never played any of them, not sure if they're my thing or not.

I was previously very psyched for it but the initial official reviews for steam were worrying. I never checked back to see if the user reviews or later official reviews were better, though.

Yeah, just noticed the average Metacritic score seems to be around 63. :/

I still want to give it look though, I'm a sucker for cute platformers.

Robin64

I need this theme that Japan has.

tumblr_oc1nfjjdzi1s2z1y6o2_400.jpg

Ondore

NA PR:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Metroid Prime: Federation Force – The galaxy is not at peace. The war between the Galactic Federation and the Space Pirates is far from over. Enlist with the Federation Force to join a four-player local or online squad in this co-op sci-fi shooter (additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately). Fight alongside teammates in your specialized Mech to eliminate the Space Pirate menace and any threat that stands in your way. You can make it a solitary mission or join up to three friends for increased firepower and deeper strategies. The Metroid Prime: Federation Force game will be available on Aug. 19.
Style Savvy: Fashion Forward – Show off your sense of style and dominate the fashion world across five exciting careers. Manage your own boutique, design clothes fit for a fashionista, style some wicked hair, master the art of make-up and even become the next top model. The world is your runway in this fun fully outfitted fashion game. The Style Savvy: Fashion Forward game will be available on Aug. 19.
Nintendo eShop on Wii U
Poncho – Make your way through a world of pixelated parallax platforming to solve the ultimate puzzle: Who is Poncho? This open-world game offers a unique twist: Players can shift at will between three layers of depth, creating all kinds of challenges to overcome. Click here to see the trailer.
Virtual Console on Wii U
Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs – The third installment in the action-packed Pokémon Ranger series lets players take on the role of a Pokémon Ranger who protect nature and help people and Pokémon in need. But other folks aren't so keen on keeping the peace! The Pokémon Pinchers are a suspicious group of people who seem to always be causing trouble by chasing and capturing Pokémon for their own purposes. As a Pokémon Ranger, it's up to you to work with Pokémon to stop their nefarious plans!

Nintendo eShop sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
Summer Savings! Nintendo fans are invited to celebrate the last days of summer with our Summer Savings event, which offers discounts of up to 30 percent on select games. Shop online at www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals or in Nintendo eShop during the sale, which starts at 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 18 and runs until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
1001 Spikes (Wii U and Nintendo 3DS), Cave Story (Nintendo 3DS) and more games from Nicalis are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 29.
3D Game Collection (Nintendo 3DS), Queen’s Garden (Wii U) and more games from Joindots GmbH are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
99Moves (Wii U), Darts Up 3D (Nintendo 3DS) and more from Enjoyup Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 15.

Nintendo eShop on Wii U
U Host is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $12.99 to $7.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty is 50 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
Explody Bomb and Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
Tilelicious: Delicious Tiles is more than 65 percent off (reduced from $5.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 24.
Art of Balance is 25 percent off (reduced from $8.99 to $6.70) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 8.
Inside My Radio is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $14.99 to $9.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
Hot Rod Racer is 50 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $8 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept.15.
Carps & Dragons is 50 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 16.
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked from ATLUS are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 29.
Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition is 50 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $14.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 6.

Activities:

Nintendo 3DS Summer Gaming List Sweepstakes – What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game of the summer? Share your pick in the Summer Vacation Sweepstakes community on Miiverse and you could win the digital version of eight games from our Summer Gaming List! Click here for full details.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not improve your chances. Open to US residents 13 and older. Void where prohibited. To enter via Miiverse, post to this community before 8/31/16 10PM PT. Or enter by postcard (postcard entries must be postmarked between 8/18/16 and 8/31/16 and received by 9/6/16). Limit one entry per person, regardless of method. 5 randomly selected prize winners will each receive one (1) download code for each of the following games: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Disney Art Academy, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, New Super Mario Bros. 2 and either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (ARV for each prize package: US$279.92). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. See full rules for details, including how to enter, prize information, and other terms and conditions. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to the Rules. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave. NE, Redmond, WA, USA.

Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:

New themes this week include:
Style Savvy: My Room
Monster Hunter Generations Hunter’s Journey
Monster Hunter Generations The Fated Four
Ashley’s Recipe

Also new this week:

Power Disc Slam (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U)
Word Logic by POWGI (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U)
Brick Race (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Kingdom’s Item Shop (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Touch Battle Ninja (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Adventure Party: Cats and Caverns (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
Armikrog (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available Aug. 23
Collateral Thinking (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
Mikrogame Rotator (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
Ziggurat (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Wii U:

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash - $34.99
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $6.99
Swords and Soldiers II - $9.99
Super Mario Galaxy - $13.99
Zelda II The Adventure of Link - $3.49
Super Mario Bros - $3.49
Yoshi's Island DS - $6.99
Rayman Legends - $19.99
Dr Luigi - $10.49
Just Dance 2015 - $15.00
Human Resource Machine - $7.49
Lovely Planet - $6.99
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - $14.00
Mighty Switch Force! 2 - $4.19
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $13.99

3DS:

Super Mario Bros 3 - $3.49
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $27.99
Super Mario 3D Land - $20.99
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - $14.00
Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash - $20.99
Pushmo - $4.89
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - $20.99
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move - $6.99
Kersploosh! - $2.09
Yumi's Odd Odyssey - $13.99
Mighty Switch Force! 2 - $4.19
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $13.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame - $13.99
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure - $13.99

US prices

maxcriden

Thank you both. Weird to discount RL to $20 when it was $10 not too long ago.

If I don't have Adventure of Link I suppose it's time to get it.

Nice to see LBW and CRZL on sale.

I don't understand the 3DL pricing. Wasn't it dropped to $20 already?

As to Pushmo, please get it if you haven't played it, amazing game.

ETA: Oh! SMG. Yay! Now I can get it digitally. I only had SMG2 I think.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Summer sale is alright, but I pretty much already own everything I want. & see Kersploosh on sale makes me wonder why they never brought over the sequel that Japan got.

Thank you both. Weird to discount RL to $20 when it was $10 not too long ago.

If I don't have Adventure of Link I suppose it's time to get it.

Nice to see LBW and CRZL on sale.

I don't understand the 3DL pricing. Wasn't it dropped to $20 already?

As to Pushmo, please get it if you haven't played it, amazing game.

ETA: Oh! SMG. Yay! Now I can get it digitally. I only had SMG2 I think.

I take it that you may be inclined to buy digital, but I still have to point out the Chibi-Robo Zip Lash Bundle is dirt cheap at several retailers. I've seen it clearanced for $20 or less. These discounts are nothing great.

It has been a long time since I've seen Pushmo on sale. People should pick that one up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering how many times SMB3 has been on sale, I'm just gonna wait for the GBA version to get discounted so I can get that & finally play those e-reader levels. If I knew where they were, I actually had a few as a kid & had to resort to doing a weird configuration with the GBA Player and my regular GBA to get them to work.

dno_1966

It's been great to finally play Pokemon Snap again, I can not believe they never did another one, it stands up well and there's nothing much else like it out there. Would've been perfect for WiiU.

BooJoh

Is Pokemon Snap modified at all like the Wii VC version or did they just go back to the vanilla ROM since Miiverse can handle screenshots now?

Top Bottom