• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - February 2010

A full thread update will come tomorrow. Great news about Blaster Master - just got to keep fingers crossed it will actually make it to Europe!

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Anybody still playing Excitebike? Came out here today and I need more gaffers to play with :p

My FC is:
5115-5019-7126

Let me know if you add me.

I haven't kept track, but since the demos are gone, are you able to redownload them if you already have but deleted them?

I still have all 5, but they're taking up space, if I can't axe them and redownload them later, I'll have to get an SD Card finally.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
MemoirsofMimi said:
wNId1f8d7ternOPlWic8Z8cURW7Bmpe1.jpg

I downloaded this yesterday and I've been enjoying it thus far.

0pEP3we6Swwu_Brt61YyJnbtuaE1L_XA.jpg

Another really fun DSiWare game that I downloaded yesterday. While I'm stuck on level 6, I'm having a blast.
let's just say that i'd consider these two to be a steal each at $15. at $5 they're like presents from santa.

Cosmonaut X said:
A full thread update will come tomorrow. Great news about Blaster Master - just got to keep fingers crossed it will actually make it to Europe!
I always wanted to play that game as a kid, but never got the chance. Would it still be good today if you haven't played it yet?
(if it actually comes to Europe.. -_-)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nuclear Muffin said:
Desperately in need of Mario Party 1, 2 and 3 on VC :(

Blaster Master Overdrive should keep me going for a bit though :D

The chances of seeing MP 1 are slim to none because of the stupid glove lawsuit.

Man God said:
The chances of seeing MP 1 are slim to none because of the stupid glove lawsuit.

The stick spinning lawsuit didn't stop Mario 64 from getting re-released, it's a stupid theory.

Even if it were to be an issue, all they have to do is stick a warning in the instruction manual telling players not to use their palms to spin and they're fine (not to mention that it probably wouldn't cause any damage anyway since the CC and GCN controllers use rubber for their control sticks rather than the hard plastic of the N64 controller.)

There's nothing stopping the game from getting re-released, it's just Nintendo being Nintendo again.

Somnid

Nuclear Muffin said:
The stick spinning lawsuit didn't stop Mario 64 from getting re-released, it's a stupid theory.

Even if it were to be an issue, all they have to do is stick a warning in the instruction manual telling players not to use their palms to spin and they're fine (not to mention that it probably wouldn't cause any damage anyway since the CC and GCN controllers use rubber for their control sticks rather than the hard plastic of the N64 controller.)

There's nothing stopping the game from getting re-released, it's just Nintendo being Nintendo again.

It was so bad they had to issue gloves to purchasers of Mario Party and later manufactured versions were bundled with the glove. Mario 64 has no relation and no issue. It's not as easy as putting up a disclaimer. The game would almost definately need alterations unless they can definatively say the same thing won't happen with GCN and Classic controllers.

HUELEN10

Today's PR
NINTENDO DOWNLOAD: DEADLY VIRUSES AND HEROIC VEGETABLES MAKE FOR A MEMORABLE WEEK

Feb. 8, 2010

From pulse-pounding action to mind-bending puzzles and beyond, this week's lineup of new downloadable games offers a dizzying variety to satisfy players of all stripes. New additions for the WiiWare™ service include the sci-fi adventure of BLASTER MASTER™ OVERDRIVE and the speedy fun of Tomena Sanner, plus a pair of family-friendly games to help parents and their kids brighten up the dog days of winter. For the Nintendo DSiWare™ service, new attractions include the rocket-powered puzzles of Link 'n' Launch™ and the tower-defending thrills of Fieldrunners. And lest you should think cucumbers are only good for snacking, the Virtual Console™ debut of Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom lets Wii™ owners enjoy a quirky classic from the NES™ era.

WiiWare

BLASTER MASTER OVERDRIVE
Publisher: SUNSOFT
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) – Mild Fantasy Violence
Price: 1,000 Wii Points™
Description: BLASTER MASTER OVERDRIVE is an action-adventure game that takes place on an Earth infected by an aggressive, polymorphic virus. Poor, defenseless animals worldwide have been turned into flesh-eating, hemoglobin-swilling terrors. Fortunately, the world has Alex, who happens to be one of the world's foremost biologists and specializes in viral mutation profiles and genetic manipulation. Every studious biologist facing imminent global annihilation needs a sweet ride, and Alex is no exception. He has S.O.P.H.I.A., a shape-shifting, gas-guzzling, projectile-spewing paean to destruction on four wheels. Things look grim, but with Alex and S.O.P.H.I.A. on the case, the world just might have a chance.

Tomena Sanner
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment
Players: 1-4
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) – Comic Mischief, Mild Cartoon Violence
Price: 500 Wii Points
Description: Businessman Hitoshi Susumu is behind schedule and in quite a rush. In fact, once he starts running, he won't stop! Dashing past samurais, T-Rexes, cowboys and all manner of wacky obstacles, Mr. Susumu must get to the goal as fast as he can for the ultimate 2-D dance party. Tomena Sanner is a high-speed side-scrolling action game with a unique timing-based control system that's as challenging as it is fun. As they fly, jump and dance over the many zany obstacles, players need to time their moves to keep their speed up and perform awesome tricks. Using just one button on the Wii Remote™ controller, players of all ages and skill levels will be able to play and help Mr. Susumu get to his goal. Four players can compete to see who is the fastest at running through the bizarre and comical world of Tomena Sanner.

Bloons®
Publisher: Hands-On Mobile
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Description: Bloons is an exciting puzzle game based on the simple fact that popping balloons is fun. Pop your way through dozens of puzzling levels in this exciting puzzle adventure. Each level will have a different arrangement of balloons. Using the darts you're given, try to pop as many as you can. Look out for special balloons, blocks and darts, and have fun discovering what they do. You can pick up and play for a few minutes or spend hours working your way through the game's 70 levels. As an added bonus, there's also a level editor that allows you to create your own balloon puzzles.

Hubert The Teddy Bear Winter Games
Publisher: Teyon
Players: 1-16
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) – Comic Mischief
Description: Hubert The Teddy Bear is a party game in which players confront crafty bunnies. Outsmart them in eight winter activities including snow fight, sleigh ride, Christmas tree decoration, fishing, catching a bunny and more. Create a teddy bear and customize it to fit your own style. Choose its name and gender and dress it up by combining elements from plenty of clothes and accessories. Play solo or engage your family and friends by competing in one of the multiplayer modes. As many as 16 players can take part in one competition. Thanks to the balanced levels of difficulty – kid, youngster and adult – everyone can enjoy the game. This collection of casual winter sports provides a new experience for the whole family.

Nintendo DSiWare

Oscar in Movieland
Publisher: Virtual Playground
Price: 800 Nintendo DSi Points™
Description: Following his Oscar in Toyland escapades, Oscar now plays the leading actor in sensational worlds of hit movies and TV shows. From Sci-Fi to Cartoon, Western to War, Horror to Jurassic and more, this is a game not to be missed. Oscar in Movieland features eye-popping graphics, parallax scrolling backgrounds and fabulous game play. This jump-and-run game is easy to play and packed with hours of fun and nonstop action. Use Wings to Fly, Springy Boots to Jump, and Oscar's secret weapon – his magical Yo-Yo – to swing on and zap enemies in some of the craziest platform levels you'll ever play.

Link 'n' Launch
Publisher: Nintendo
Price: 500 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: Take your puzzle-solving skills to new heights in Link 'n' Launch, a puzzle game in which you must move tiles to create a path that connects fuel to your rocket, blasting it through space. Complete the basic training mode to learn how to play Link 'n' Launch, and then buckle in for the ride through the robust Missions and Puzzles modes. Missions mode has you propelling the rocket through space to reach the target planet within a three-minute time limit, while Puzzles mode challenges you to clear all fuel and pipe tiles from the screen. In both modes, not only do you need to create a path to keep your rocket fueled, but you'll also have to account for immovable tiles and special tiles that upgrade your rocket or give you additional time to complete the level, all while keeping your rocket's flight path within the established boundaries. The launch countdown has begun – are you prepared?

Fieldrunners
Publisher: Subatomic Studios
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) – Mild Cartoon Violence
Description: Descend into the world of Fieldrunners, one of the most anticipated and visually stunning games in mobile tower defense history. Defend and control the field with a diverse selection of upgradeable towers, using a wide array of tactics and strategies against countless waves of unique land and air combatants. Enjoy hours of entertainment and replayable challenges. Do you have what it takes to dominate the fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate tower defense master?

Sudoku 4Pockets
Publisher: 4Pockets.com
Description: Sudoku 4Pockets offers you 3,600 puzzles, and your assistant Kiku will be there to guide you through each of the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced skill levels. The aim of sudoku is to complete a grid of nine-by-nine squares with the numbers 1 through 9 in each square, row and column. As you play, Kiku will guide you: She can tell you if you've entered an incorrect number, offer you hints and explain the moves and terms as you play. The simple-to-use number entry makes it easy to select numbers and add possible number candidates to aid your thought process. Whether you're new to sudoku or an advanced player, you can have fun playing and learning on your quest to become a sudoku master.

Extreme Hangman
Publisher: Gamelion
Players: 1-2
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) – Alcohol Reference, Animated Blood, Mild Cartoon Violence
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: There's never been a Hangman game like this before! The world's favorite time-killer game takes an absurdist twist of comical proportions. Taking place in various settings, the game challenges players to save the Hangman from his enemies by guessing hidden words correctly. When players guess incorrectly, he is put one step closer to being shot, strangled, erased or hanged by his enemies. Play a single-player game or challenge your friend to a duel. Extreme Hangman features seven different settings with fun animations, over 2,000 words in various categories, and three difficulty levels.

Virtual Console

Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom
Original platform: NES
Publisher: Hudson Entertainment
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) – Mild Cartoon Violence, Tobacco Reference
Description: Featuring a cast of cute characters and an endearing sense of humor, this unique title has gained a dedicated following since its release on the original NES system. The wicked Minister Pumpkin, a nobleman in the Salad Kingdom, has rebelled and kicked King Broccoli off the throne. Worse yet, he has kidnapped Princess Tomato and, with the help of the treacherous Farmies, proceeded to abolish all truth, justice, sweetness and light from the Salad Kingdom. Players take on the role of the brave Sir Cucumber, hero of the kingdom, and set out on a quest to rescue the princess and topple Minister Pumpkin. Progress through multiple locations using set commands (such as MOVE, LOOK and TALK) while winning bouts of Finger Wars (Rock-Paper-Scissors), collecting information and items and heeding helpful clues from your faithful companion, Percy (a persimmon). If you fail, the entire Salad Kingdom will be tossed into frenzy. Sir Cucumber, your princess awaits!

Nintendo adds new titles to the Nintendo DSi Shop and the Wii Shop Channel at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Mondays. Users with broadband Internet access can redeem Wii Points or Nintendo DSi Points to download the games. Wii Points can be purchased in the Wii Shop Channel. Nintendo DSi Points can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Nintendo Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one Nintendo Points Card must be redeemed in either the Nintendo DSi Shop or the Wii Shop Channel. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.

Remember that both Wii and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit Wii.com or NintendoDSi.com.

Dragmire

Tomena Sanner! That game looked so cool. I didn't think it would come out here. Is it worth 500 points? And I don't know if I should get Blaster Master: Overdrive or the original first.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So Link 'n' Launch is 3 Minute Rocket. I need to get some points for that.

Volcynika

Not sure if it was posted (just got a PR email) that Max & the Magic Marker is hitting the US WiiWare in March

Copenhagen, DENMARK - February 8, 2010

Press Play, an independent Danish game developer, today announced that Max & the Magic Marker will be available for WiiWare™ in the US this March, and is now available on PC and Mac. Set in a cartoon world inspired by children's drawings, Max & the Magic Marker is a classic 2D platformer with a unique twist: the ability for the player to draw directly inside the game world and then interact with their drawn objects. PC and Mac users can play the game now and Wii owners will be able to join the creative adventure next month.

Max & the Magic Marker will be familiar to fans of platform games but provides a unique twist that allows the player's imagination to literally run wild. The player must use the magic marker to solve puzzles, overcome obstacles, and defeat enemies. Along the way you must collect ink in order to continue drawing. On the Wii, the player will use the nunchuk for player movement while the remote controls your marker. At any point the player can pause the action to draw their way out of sticky situations.

Max, the game's hero, is a young boy who loves to draw. One day he receives a mysterious orange marker in the mail. As he begins drawing with the mysterious marker he quickly notices it has magical powers. Anything Max draws starts moving on the paper and comes to life. The monster he draws begins messing around with Max's artwork and so Max decides to draw himself into his picture and that is where the adventure begins.

Features include:
• 15 inventive and puzzling levels
• Unique drawing control in a truly dynamic physics environment
• 3 beautiful worlds inspired by children's drawings
• Death traps, monsters, and challenging puzzles
• Unlockable challenges, secrets and rewards
• Original and awesome soundtrack by Analogik

Max & the Magic Marker is an honored recipient of the Unity Awards "Best Overall Game" award and the EIGA (European Innovative Games Award) for "Innovative Game Design.”
The game is available now for digital download on PC and Mac through Press Play's own website as well as Direct2Drive, Impulse and GamersGate. Coming soon to the Nintendo Wii™ Shop Channel.
Max & the Magic Marker is rated "E" for "Everyone" and has a suggested retail price of $19.99.

BooJoh

Picking up Princess Tomato, one of my favorite NES games.

Blaster Master looks great, but I'll probably pass since I always sucked at the original.

BooJoh

PuppetSlave said:
Any early impressions on blaster master? Who knows when it comes to Europe but still curious how good/bad it is.
We've still got 3 hours until they actually hit the shops.

xSL4INx

Fieldrunners, really?

I already own it on iPhone and PSP, is there any reason to own it on DSi too? I can't imagine so.

A lot of games...

Mine: Blaster Master

Watching: Tomena Sanner, Link 'n Launch, Fieldrunners

As for the other games, I don't like judging a game by its cover, but we'll see...

Ranger X

Ok, you guys tell me if Blaster Master is easier than the old one OR if there's a difficulty setting.
This will decide if I buy it or not.

MoxManiac

Ranger X said:
Ok, you guys tell me if Blaster Master is easier than the old one OR if there's a difficulty setting.
This will decide if I buy it or not.

It has an automap and a save feature, isn't that enough?

Dragmire said:
Tomena Sanner! That game looked so cool. I didn't think it would come out here. Is it worth 500 points?

IMO, very much so. I bought it on my Japanese Wii the day it came out there. There's not a lot of depth to it (you jump over things and...that's about it :p) but it's enjoyable and pretty addictive. If you appreciate the more bizarre Japanese games then definitely download it.

I have a lot of WiiWare catching up to do. Need to buy a SD card and a broadband connector and pick up Blaster Master, CastleVania, Contra, That Toaster platformer, Muscle March and Rondo when it releases.

Lijik

Blaster Master, Tomena Sanner, Princess Tomato, and Oscar in Movieland (the original was horrible but won me over with its insanity and lazy asset updating in a so bad its good way) make this a good week.

Watched the Tomena Sanner trailer, looks like good, quirky fun. I have 700 odd points sitting in my account from forever so may get that or Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom since it's one of those games I casually glanced over many times in NP back in the day but never cared to try unfortunately.

MoxManiac said:
It has an automap and a save feature, isn't that enough?

Good to hear.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Got Starship Patrol and Reflect Missile with the 1000 Points that came with the DSi.

Reflect Missile is awesome, and Starship Patrol is cool, but represents everything that I hate about the TD games that follow Desktop's heritage. Having seeing the evolution of TDs in StarCraft and WarCraft III through the years, it's just sad that this is the TD style that is popular nowadays. It's so fuckin' limited, boring and uninspiring. PixelJunk Monsters is another example of this.

I was pondering over how we still do not have Contra NES and while glancing over the main page, noticed last week Japan got the MSX version of the game which I didn't even know existed. Looks really interesting from the video (one screen scrolling is due to the system's limitations), stuff like this really makes me continue to blindly wish they'd open up imports for all regions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8lOB_R64tA

Some detailed info on the differences from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contra_(video_game)#MSX2

An MSX2 version of Contra was released by Konami exclusively in Japan on May 26, 1989. The MSX2 version of Contra greatly differs from the arcade and NES versions. Due to hardware limitations of the MSX2, the game doesn't scroll but instead uses flip-screens like Konami's other MSX2 games such as the original Metal Gear and Vampire Killer. The player is given a life gauge, allowing their character sustain more than one shot before losing a life. There are two main power-ups in the MSX2 version, a Falcon-shaped power-up that increases the player's walking and shooting speed, as well as a gun-shaped power-up which allows the player to change their current weapon. After picking up the weapon power-up, the player can choose between the default Normal Gun or four other weapons. The Spread Gun is not featured in this version, replaced by Rear Gun similar to the tailgun in certain Gradius games, which fires at two directions at the same time. The MSX2 Contra is composed of 19 stages. The first nine stages are based on the arcade version (which excludes the Hangar stage), while the final ten stages are new to this version. Unlike the arcade and NES versions, the MSX2 version is single-player only.

The MSX2 version of Contra was released for the Wii Virtual Console in Japan on February 2, 2010

Raydeen

[C64] International Karate+
[C64] Impossible Mission
[C64] Impossible Mission II
[C64] The Last Ninja 3
[C64] World Games
[C64] Paradroid
[C64] Jumpman
[C64] Mayhem in Monsterland
[C64] Winter Games
[C64] Spindizzy
[C64] Creatures

At least whoever chooses the C64 games is on the ball.

Poor Europe though...It's a wonder Wii doesn come with Wiivaseline with every pack in.

Some quick and dirty impressions for Link N' Launch. Right off the bat, the whole game's presentation absolutely screams Advance Wars, very similar visual style and music :D (I expect to see Yoshito Hirano listed as music composer on the end credits screen!)

The gameplay is very interesting, a bit like Panel De Pon/Puzzle League mixed with Art Style Base10/Code. It seemed a bit daunting at first to grasp the rules but once picked up, it's a blast :D

There are two game modes, Puzzle and Mission. The first one should be familiar to any Panel De Pon/Puzzle League fan, clear the stages in a set number of moves, while the Mission mode challenges you to play through a series of stages in a time limit. Doesn't seem to be any multiplayer but there is a hidden menu option that seems to be an unlockable.

So far, I like it a lot :D

I'd totally buy Princess Tomato if I didn't still have my NES cart. I love that game.

Tomena Sanner & Blaster Master Overdrive sound interesting. Will investigate.

Fewr

I need a puzzler recommendation. I've got PictoBits, BoxLife and BookWorm. The first two are meh, and bookworm is alright.

I'm looking at glow artisan, number battle or link n' launch, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Thanks.

BooJoh

Looks like Flipper is hitting NA in 2 weeks.
Flipper For Nintendo DSiWare To Be Released February 22nd In North America

Utrecht, The Netherlands– February 8th, 2010– Xform and Goodbye Galaxy Games are excited to finally announce that their game Flipper for Nintendo DSiWare™ will see the light of day in North America on February 22nd 2010. The European release is scheduled for Q1 2010. The game has been developed exclusively for Nintendo DSiWare.

About Flipper

The hero of the game is a courageous young boy. You must lead him through various worlds full of obstacles to retrieve his stolen goldfish called Flipper!

Get ready for a 3D puzzle platform game set over 4 different worlds, with 5 levels each! The game features beautiful pixel-art backdrops, cheerful cartoon characters and catchy music.

The voxel engine technology allows you to change the environment with some cool power-ups. You can find power-ups that let you blast holes in the environment, build platforms, or restore parts you've previously destroyed. It's up to you to use the limited amount of power-ups wisely to complete each level.

Flipper is a fun and challenging puzzle game that is suitable for all ages.

For more information about Flipper, please visit www.flippergame.com.

Olorin

Dragmire said:
Tomena Sanner! That game looked so cool. I didn't think it would come out here. Is it worth 500 points?

Yes! It's not a very deep or long game, but it's excellently silly. Great for parties (if you have several wiimotes, because it doesn't support gamecube controllers) but single player is fun too, and there's online leaderboards as well.

Somnid

I'm looking at the Japanese VC release list for February it looks like there is 1 game but 2 weeks left. It could just be a natural depression of VC and mean a skipped week but in Japan that's pretty rare. Seems more likely there might be something to vill the void they just haven't announced yet, the interesting part is Namco-Bandai doesn't seem to have VCA titles to fill it like usual, all 50 announced VCA games have already released.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Tetris Party Live Dropping On DSiWare

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/02/09/tetris-party-live-dropping-on-dsiware/

With “Live” at the end, you’d expect Tetris Party Live to be an Xbox Live Arcade version of Tetris Party. But, no it’s an upcoming DSiWare game.

Tetris Party was originally a WiiWare game with new modes such as “shadow” where you fill in holes and “field climber” where a little man hikes up your stack of blocks. Hudson is adapting Tetris Party for the Nintendo DSi, according to the OFLC since it rated Tetris Party Live. Some features like balance board control won’t transfer over. Wonder what Hudson has up their sleeves to fill the void.

GeekyDad

Agent Unknown said:
Just watched the trailer myself, looks great so far and I love the remixed music of the main world theme.

Looks can be deceiving...

I'm really let down by Blaster Master: Overdrive. I rambled about it in another (dedicated) thread, but to make a long story short, two things kill the game for me: an obtuse save system and mapping strafing to the B button. There are a host of other gripes I have as well, but those are the main issues for me. It doesn't quite feel like a finished game.

http://www.bplus.at/pr100210en.htm

Bplus, makers of Bit Boy!!, Niki - Rock 'n' Ball, PLÄTTCHEN - twist 'n' paint, and the upcoming Vektor Tank is teaming up with Marvelous to release their games in Japan, that's fucking unexpected, MMV must see potential in these guys!

I wonder if they have any original ideas in the works together? Vektor Tank is said to be a Wii retail game so I'm sure that there's a possibility of a neat retail project from both working together down the road.

Bplus teams up with Marvelous
and announces Bit Man!! for Japan

Vienna, Austria, February 10th 2010

Bplus, independent software developer and creator of innovative WiiWare™ titles PLÄTTCHEN – twist 'n' paint, Niki – Rock 'n' Ball and Bit Boy!!, is happy to announce the forming of a partnership with Marvelous Entertainment Inc., one of Japan's leading video game publishing companies known for Wii™ hit titles such as No More Heroes™, Little Kings Story and Harvest Moon.

As a first step, Marvelous will bring the enhanced Japanese version of the funky retrorama WiiWare title Bit Boy!! with the new name Bit Man!! to the Japanese market as part of its upcoming World Game Parade.

Yasuhiro Wada, chief creative officer of Marvelous:

"We really believe in creativity at Marvelous and when we saw
Bit Man!! we definitely thought that this was the kind of unique and original title you couldn't find in Japan, but could still be enjoyed by Japanese users too. So, we had to add it into our World Game Parade line-up. Bplus did a great job at localizing it and we are really looking forward to hearing the feedback from the users here."

Bernd Geiblinger, CEO and Art Director of Bplus:

"When we were invited by Wada-san to take part in the World Game Parade, we couldn't have been more excited. Marvelous offers us the fantastic opportunity to tap into the Japanese market that is home to players constantly longing for new and creative concepts. The team at Marvelous shows a tremendous support for our ideas and we cannot wait to release Bit Man!! and other future projects together with them."

In Europe and America the WiiWare title Bit Boy!! is ready for download on the Wii Shop Channel for 600 Wii Points. In Japan, Bit Man!! will be available very soon.

###

About Bit Boy!! and Bit Man!!:
Bit Man!!, is a totally new kind of game mix in which one-pixel-hero Kubi rushes through the whole history of videogames in order to save his pixel pals.
One or two Players accompany Kubi in this totally crazy-pixellated retro journey and battle hordes of nasty monsters in

4-Bit dungeons,
8-Bit caves,
16-Bit strongholds,
32-Bit mazes,
64-Bit arenas and
128-Bit worlds.

ABOUT BPLUS:
Bplus – it’s fun to play

Bplus is an independent Austrian software developer that creates totally new and innovative videogames exclusively for Nintendo systems.
The company was founded in Vienna on 07/07/2003 and consists only of highly motivated people who all share their passion for video games.

Each member gives his best to develop fantastic games in the highest possible quality.
Bplus uses cutting-edge hard- and software to create wonderful gaming experiences with stunning graphics, stirring music and the feeling of pure fun.

ABOUT MARVELOUS ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Marvelous Entertainment is a leading Japanese creator of interactive entertainment with such esteemed franchises as Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Little King's Story and No More Heroes under their corporate umbrella. More information on Marvelous Entertainment can be found at http://www.mmv.co.jp/game/ .

Cosmonaut X said:
Oh, my - another fantastic decision by Marvelous... (where's my rolling eyes icon?)

I'm aware that these guys don't have a fantastic pedigree, but who knows, maybe some of MMV's quality may rub-off on Bplus?

Top Bottom