• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2017

Needham

I really want to pick up Bomberman 64, but my WiiU is on CFW. Is it possible without messing up the work I've done?

You can download it just fine. If you changed your dns settings to avoid auto updating you'll need to change them to access the eshop. Just change them back after you buy and download the game.

TheMoon

Already bought it from Amazon.co.jp, since I wasn't sure it'd release here. Wonder if it'll still unlock anything in the U.S. release of the third game.

Everything it unlocked will be now unlocked by either completing it 100% or having BOXBOY and BOXBOXBOY save data.

GulAtiCa

Swap Fire for Wii U is currently free, at least in Canuckistan: http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/detail/swap-fire-wii-u

Hmm. I hope they know what they are doing, cause each new download costs them $2.25. So even if all this ends up "selling" is 100, that means they actually have to pay Nintendo $224.85.

It's marked as free for US too. Also, apparently not even out in EU. Which is odd, since ratings (UK, Euro, Germany, Australia) are 100% free. Game can still be in English (Manual has to be in French, but most of that is pre-translated and provided by Nintendo and game description has to be in French too)

tolkir

I've been hearing that the move of the EU Nintendo eShop PR to Thursday is permanent. Well... that is fun.

tenor.gif

Mondays will be shit again.

Robin64

I wouldn't mind if it was Thursday morning (it's still not as good as Monday), but last week it was after both nintendo.co.uk and the eShop itself had updated. Not really a good PR at that point!

Robin64

They could at least let the Switch eShop count towards that My Nintendo Mission. What, Nintendo, you want me to pull out my OLD HAS-BEEN machines to get some points? Scoff.

tolkir

Fuck this, I'm doing my own PR.

This week:

Nintendo Switch

*- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † (Nicalis) - €39.99
*- ACA NEOGEO WINDBUTTERS (HAMSTER) - €6.99

New Nintendo 3DS

- 6180 the moon (Turtle Cream) - €3.99
- DON'T CRASH GO (RCMADIAX) - €1.49
- Double Breakout (nuGAME) - €7.00

Nintendo 3DS

- Kung Fu FIGHT! (Nostatic Software) - €2.25
- FOUR BOMBS (RCMADIAX) - €1.49
- Frontier Days Founding Pioneers (Circle Ent.) - €5.99

Wii U

- Sky Force Annyversary (Infinite Dreams) - €9.99
- A.C.E. - Alien Cleanup Elite (Nitrolic Games) - €5.00
- Absolutely Unstoppable MineRun (Yappa Pie) - €3.59
- Double Breakout II (nuGAME) - €7.00
*- Terrornigma - Skunk Software - €5.00

*any similarity to actual PR is entirely coincidental

Phoenixus

I guess we'll likely see the odd title here and there confirmed for Thursday over the next few days, so the wait shouldn't be too bad.

Played the hell out of Zelda so I really need something new and not ridiculously overpriced.

Didn't trick me!

I knew it was a joke from the very first line when it said Binding of Isaac was coming out on the same date as America.

8B2ckrD.gif

Robin64

Anyone ever got eShop cards from Amazon UK? They claim to have £15, £25, and £50 but they all say "Current unavailable". What I'm wondering is, are they ever actually available? (And surely they'd be a code anyway?)

Basically I have a lot of Amazon credit saved up and I'd like to get some eShop goodies with it, but the only downloadable titles they stock are 1-2-Switch, Snipperclips, and Zelda.

Robin64

Wii U also has Sky Force Anniversary this week.

The legendary shoot-'em-up is here to celebrate its 10-year anniversary in super-destructive style. Harnessing the intensity of classic arcade games combined with modern visuals, Sky Force Anniversary offers a stunning scrolling shooter experience with an incredible new social gameplay element.

This 10th anniversary edition adds incredible depth to the series through stunning 3D graphics, intuitive controls and a powerful upgrade system that'll keep you blasting for hours on end.

WiiUDS_SkyForceAnniversary_01_mediaplayer_large.jpg
WiiUDS_SkyForceAnniversary_03_mediaplayer_large.jpg

Rizzi

Anyone know how much Binding of Isaac is gonna cost in EU?

Pretty expensive. You have to build a time machine first.
Nicalis has a poor track record with regions outside of North America. So I wouldn't really anticipate it releasing on the eShop for your area this week/year.

tolkir

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250900/

USD $35.97 complete bundle actually. So unlike Rime, this is more fair.

This. $4.00 additional for a physical edition and manual is very acceptable.

Three more games for NA this thursday.

Good news! All three Tomorrow Corporation games are going to be on US eshop this thursday.

http://tomorrowcorporation.com/posts/we-have-a-switch-release-date

Those of us in Europe may have to wait a little longer though, but who knows, it could be this thursday too!

I really want Human Resource machine but I know i'll get stuck and give up quickly!

Top Bottom