• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - September 2015

Tizoc

Can someone make a thread about Extreme Butoden's release date? I don't think it was mentioned before.
Also do 3DS cart copies of the game give you the free game or not? If it does well gonna pre-order it off amazon UK soon @_@

Portalbox

Has anyone noticed the latest eshop BGM? Pretty sure this one is brand new (and thank the gods they finally took that Mario theme out)

Apparently the demo for 7th Dragon III is up on the Japanese eShop. Anyone (preferably someone who has played the original or the Etrian Odyssey games) willing to try it out and post impressions?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yaaaay, more SSB DLC is out! Kind of bummed no new character, but hey, a retro stage from Brawl & free update for 3DS adding Duck Hunt from the Wii U version is still nice.

Gotta see on Freedom Planet. Sooooooo loaded with my backlog from Sept. & now Oct. will be having quite a bit of stuff.

Any opinions on the best Crossword game on the 3DS?

Without a doubt this is by far the best I've played.

51SP5%2BWIQHL._SX425_.jpg

Totally worth tracking down a copy.

The interface is great, handwriting recognition works well and the puzzles are fantastic.

I played through a years worth of Monday (easy) puzzles before moving on to Tuesday and am on Wednesdays now.

The Nintendo published DS one was pretty awful, tons of repeated clues, boring layouts, bad interface, etc.

Ondore

Tomorrow's downloads for NA: Freedom Planet, Toto Temple Deluxe, The Rivers of Alice Extended Version, Gemology, VoxelMaker and River City Ransom (upgrade eligible).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wish we got the GBA version of River City Ransom since I'd like to try that version out, but NES was still fun when I tried it on Wii.

Top Bottom