• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Aurora

Okay the screen changed! Still the Nintendo logo minus all the abstract colours; and some more PA announcements.

Here we gooooooooo ----- ONE MINUTE NOW!

"The programme will begin promptly at 9.30," apparently. Theyre still telling us to turn off laptops and so on - our best guess is that theyre worried that too many devices running in the hall will mess up their wireless controllers. Back in the UK, though, Marks best guess is that Miyamoto is actually a Bluetooth-controlled robot who has been masquerading as him ever since the real thing died in a freak cosplay accident. I think we all know the truth of this.

:lol :lol :lol

colinp

Banned
IGN 750kb stream is working beautifully for me. Not sure what problems anyne might be having... Don't think it's on IGN side though.

CAN'T WAIT! WOOHOOO :D

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
do I need to refresh the page i've got open playing the music or does it just start? I've never done this before :lol

ckohler

HomShaBom said:
man omfg quicktime fails at life, i wont be able to watch...
You on a Mac? If so, just make sure you have the free Flip4Mac WMV plugin for Quicktime installed. Then open the following address in Quicktime.

Code:
http://zdmedia-e32006-nintendo-press-conference.wm.llnwd.net/zdmedia_e32006_nintendo_press_conference

Gio_CoD

Banned
The gamespot feed is working PERFECTLY for me. I wonder if I'm getting some sort of priority bandwidth since I signed up for the Total Access?

Darko

colinp said:
IGN 750kb stream is working beautifully for me. Not sure what problems anyne might be having... Don't think it's on IGN side though.

CAN'T WAIT! WOOHOOO :D

dammit i just payed for the gs e3 pass and its not even 750 (562), how much was ign?

HomShaBom

Banned
ckohler said:
You on a Mac? If so, just make sure you have the free Flip4Mac WMV plugin for Quicktime installed. Then open the following address in Quicktime.

Code:
http://zdmedia-e32006-nintendo-press-conference.wm.llnwd.net/zdmedia_e32006_nintendo_press_conference

No, im on windows xp. my WMP crashes when I try to view streams from websites.

Deku

Banned
resserver.php
:lol

acidviper

Banned
So they are having a 40 minute delay so that they can stuff a Cell processor in the Wii machine and call it 6 degrees of innovation.

Top Bottom