• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Furoba said:
Well I guess it would be cooler if someone would mod the system and make it shoot the discs out like clay pigeons... :lol
There's a second setting for that, why do you think there's a gun peripheral? :lol

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
I'd prefer that Shogmaster just not post in Nintendo Wii threads anymore. It would be for the best.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Stevek211 said:
Can anyone tell me what the smallest output is for? The sensor bar?

144461518ca9194b2383by.jpg
Yes.

Naked Snake said:
Holy shit, that video me realize how small the Wii is, it's not much taller than a CD jewel case.

Holy shit. Coolest looking game hardware ever. :D

I love the slot loading setup.

Everything Nintendo wrong with the look of the GameCube, they got right with the Wii.

Mojojo

fly high ~ayunite~ said:
I wonder what happens when you shove things into the slot other than CDs. (NO NOT THAT)
actually I am wondering how it can works with the 8 cm GC disks... doesn't seem very practical if you have to position carefully the small disk for the slot..

Dimmuxx

The Amiga Brotherhood
Mojojo said:
actually I am wondering how it can works with the 8 cm GC disks... doesn't seem very practical if you have to position carefully the small disk for the slot..
Plextor have a dvdr-burner with slot-in that also works with 8cm and other weird kinds of media so it's no problem for Wii.

Cosmozone

This topic reminds me of a cool photoshop where ejecting a UMD disc from a PSP caused an explosion. Anybody have this? I didn't save it. :(

Well the previous topic was a pain, people weren't too cooperative :-/. BTW Gahgiddy is a joke character, right?

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Saargabath said:
Info about the next Grasshopper game for Wii, Heroes.

http://thewiire.com/news/315/1/EXCLUSIVE_The_Wiire_Talks_Heroes_with_Suda_51

It was supposed to be shown during E3 but publishers changed their mind.
It will not be Killer7's sequel. They target a broader audience.

Grasshopper split into two: Blood+ for PS2 and Heroes for Wii, but what about that PS3 game with the torch guy?

You don't work for that site, do you? Man, those kids were annoying.

Anyway, this is good news - Suda is regarded highly around here.

I think this is thread worthy, someone should make a new one.

Top Bottom