• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo has filed a new trademark application for Mario & Luigi series

Mista

Banned
nintendo-switch-mario-luigi-2020.jpg

As spotted by LetsGoDigital, Nintendo of America has filed a new trademark application for Mario & Luigi in South America.

jpg-576x600.jpg

According to the application’s description, the Mario & Luigi trademark will be related to “computer game cartridges; game memory cards; computer game software; video game memory cards; interactive entertainment software to play video games; covers for mobile phones”.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I was kind of hoping for either a Super Mario RPG 2 or a new Paper Mario to be next, but I still love the Mario & Luigi series so this will do.

Speaking of M&L, is the Superstar Saga remake on 3DS worth picking up if I played the GBA original to death?

nintendo-switch-mario-luigi-2020.jpg

As spotted by LetsGoDigital, Nintendo of America has filed a new trademark application for Mario & Luigi in South America.

jpg-576x600.jpg

According to the application’s description, the Mario & Luigi trademark will be related to “computer game cartridges; game memory cards; computer game software; video game memory cards; interactive entertainment software to play video games; covers for mobile phones”.
Awesome if with Odissey level cure and detail, cross my fingers

D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, Mario x rabbids quality could be awesome too

I'm not even expecting that level unless Nitnendo assisted the development.

I think this game was made by AlphaDream (which is a very small studio) before the bankruptcy and Nintendo is releasing it anyway cause it's ready to go.

Actually i'm very surprised Nintendo hasn't stepped in trying to rescue this series in a big way like they did with Fire Emblem Awakening.

Shaqazooloo

I don't think this means anything honestly and it'd be weird that Nintendo has a Mario & Luigi game in development that could be revealed even though the devs went bankrupt.

levyjl1988

Banned
It’s like Halo Wars, just because Ensemble Studios was no more and Creative Assembly took over for Halo Wars 2. Blur Studio did the cutscenes for both. Regardless of who made it, it had a sequel.

Top Bottom