• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo NA eShop Holiday Sale Roundup

Phantom Liber

Neo Member
Anyone here have any thoughts on grabbing Spirit of Justice or Monster Hunter Generations? I have AA Trilogy and Destinies from another sale and am in the middle of AA2. As for Generations...I liked Freedom Wars, God Eater Resurrection yet can handle a more methodical pace a la Dark Souls 2 though I didn't like early MH3 Ultimate putting an emphasis on fetch quests and some trap monster quests.

HotHamBoy

Looks like I was wrong, guys.

No new sales today.

Nintendo really did snub the end-of-the-year/holiday sales.

Guess my money goes to PSN.

Feeroper

How long is this sale running for? I'd like to pick up both Steamworld games and Crimson Shroud for 3DS, but cant from work (nor can I look it up either due to content blockers).

How long is this sale running for? I'd like to pick up both Steamworld games and Crimson Shroud for 3DS, but cant from work (nor can I look it up either due to content blockers).
Steamworld Dig discount is still active but I'm pretty sure the Crimson Shroud discount already ended along with all the other Level 5 discounts.

PtM

Banned
Thanks. Runbow looks interesting. Any advantage to playing Blek on Wii U rather than iPad?
I have it on the phone, and menu buttons interfer with the playing field, if you will. Maybe it's different on the U.

WTF, you guys get MH3U on sale all the time! :(

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I've got $50 for the eShop so I guess I gotta do some reading. Steamworld Heist is a must, and I was thinking about MonHun X to get into the series since it's so cheap but also XX is probably coming soon.

Steamworld Hesit is SO GOOD. It's a good purchase for $39.99, I mean it. I wouldn't have felt cheated if I paid full price 3DS MSRP for it.

Top Bottom