• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo NYC store twitter: [jay leno monologue voice] you heard about the sness?

what do you say when you want to sound like a hayseed

Results are only viewable after voting.
NoA Twitter trying to jump on a bandwagon without thinking of the repercussions is all this is. It's not actually Sness they just want to be cool and now everyone is gonna think this is the real deal.

Damn you NoA. When will you ever learn?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Cyan is my favourite mod so Ill go with whatever he says.

Ness

Move one letter from back to front you get

Snes

Move another letter from back to front you get

Ssne

New Nintendo console confirmed??

Garjon

Today I learned that a lot of people don't just call it a 'snez'.

Why the hell would you not call it a snez

"sness" is some stupid shit that all future california game journalists and youtube believed when they were kids by coincidence and then when they grew up, instead of experiencing the appropriate amount of shame and guilt before Jesus Christ, they used the bedeviled internet to delude themselves and countless innocents into thinking that it was how it was supposed to be all along

they will pay their wage when the sky falls and the judgment comes

NOW SOMEONE IS TELLING ME THAT HE SAYS ZED SNESS

xWnsjGr.png

"sness" is some stupid shit that all future california game journalists and youtube believed when they were kids by coincidence and then when they grew up, instead of experiencing the appropriate amount of shame and guilt before Jesus Christ, they used the bedeviled internet to delude themselves and countless innocents into thinking that it was how it was supposed to be all along

image.php

You are now officially my favorite person.

Top Bottom