• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo NYC store twitter: [jay leno monologue voice] you heard about the sness?

what do you say when you want to sound like a hayseed

Results are only viewable after voting.

J@hranimo

Banned
I've never seen so many red names in one thread before o_o.

I feel like they just did this rhyme because that's how they say it. I think it's a tomato/tomahto type of thing.

With that said, I'm still calling it S-N-E-S.

Not

Banned
Guys, Ness was named for the N.E.S. Otherwise his name would be "Sness." His name is not Sness.

PSI Checkmate.

semttulotfunc.png

Today I learned that a lot of people don't just call it a 'snez'.

Why the hell would you not call it a snez
Cause that's not how you fuckin say it!

"sness" is some stupid shit that all future california game journalists and youtube believed when they were kids by coincidence and then when they grew up, instead of experiencing the appropriate amount of shame and guilt before Jesus Christ, they used the bedeviled internet to delude themselves and countless innocents into thinking that it was how it was supposed to be all along

they will pay their wage when the sky falls and the judgment comes

Hey now, I grew up and reside in California and I have always and will always say it the right way.

the entire joke relies on the two words having the same amount of syllables. you are in the bargaining stage

your entire thread relies on Nintendo being competent at Twitter memes, which is a risky tactic

they could easily come out and say "We meant Ness is on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System" and it would be totally believable

Ashby

It is Super N-E-S, as codified by Nintendo with the official branding for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System™: Super NES Classic Edition.

The irresponsible child running the NYC Store Twitter account better be held accountable for all the deaths that will come from this carelessness.

Not

Banned
You guys know that "snezz" sounds like boogers, right

Know how people were always looking at you funny in 1994? Now you know why.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
your entire thread relies on Nintendo being competent at Twitter memes, which is a risky tactic

they could easily come out and say "We meant Ness is on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System" and it would be totally believable

What does the Sonic Twitter account have to say about this?

Mod edit wars are the best

Especially when polls are involved.

Top Bottom