• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of America register Fireemblemawakening.com domain

Aeana

Mm, I dunno. They've listed EO4, and while we all know it's coming, Atlus USA hasn't announced it yet and most likely will not until after it's out in Japan.

Did Nintendo Power at least get the facts right? I remember the Official Nintendo Magazine here in the UK had a short bit on Mother 3 and let's just cut it at they called the main character Tess.

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition was recently classified in Australia. It is coming to Europe.
You're probably correct on the latter (as it would be the first Pokemon game I recall since Hey you Pikachu to hit America and not Europe) but the former is not the logic there. For DS games Nintendo Australia tend to get the US versions (this actually meant the DS>Wii link up for Animal Crossing Let's Go to the City did not work). Fossil Fighters and The Legendary Starfy come to mind as examples of games that hit Australia but not Europe.

Top Bottom