• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch UI video from some guy [named hiphoptherobot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD Guy

He hasn't done anything wrong. Legally bought, shop fucked up, not his problem.

Exactly. Nothing to worry about at all.

They reason to worry would be if was acquired illegally.

But we live in a society now where people are easily offended about anything, and always look to shit on people.

Although the way I read that link was more about people online finding out where he lives etc in general as opposed to him being in trouble for posting videos of the switch.

jw5xkMA.png

Okay....what is happening? What is going on?

It looks kind of barebones BUT I like the visual design and simplicity. The icons are rad as well. Hyper intensifies. Can't believe this is two weeks away.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
The potential for an incredible RickRoll, or whatever the modern equivalent, is very high right now for ARCANUM...

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Well the video wasnt shot at my house so I guess I should warn my friend about that possibility.

You should hurry up, I just heard a tiny bust over here. While it lasted just a few istants, I could still feel it reeked of vengeance and violence. They're coming, they know. Save your friend, then go home and be a family man.

routerbad

Banned
Well, I'm not worried as I didnt do anything wrong, didn't expect this thing to be so big (I assumed I wouldnt be the only one who got a switch early) and new that the wifi would show up but didnt want to skip over that area of the UI and disappoint GAF.

Also a Cyber Security professional here. You have nothing to worry about. Wigle is very hit or miss with residential SSID's and is useful for footprinting the wifi hotspots around potential pentesting targets, which are rarely in residential areas, if ever.

Also there's the bit where you did absolutely nothing wrong.

brad-t

UI is nice enough but very simple. Sure, it loads fast — there's absolutely nothing to it. This isn't a complaint BTW. But it's obvious why there wouldn't be a Direct or something to show this off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom