• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo switch UK price £279.99

got mine in on amazon. just kept refreshing

it's grey but w/e. i preordered from game back on 18/11 last year so hopefully when they sort out the £999 price thing they'll give an option for colours.

Just preordered on Amazon UK. I know but I'm a sucker for Nintendo and have disposable cash. Anyone got any idea when the actual GAMES will go on sale?

Unfortunatley I had to give up on the zelda switch model because god knows that will be a endless struggle. Got base grey switch ordered with option to cancel if I'm not convinced by the lineup available in the uk. No games yet unfortunately on Amazon.

That will probably change closer to the date. It did the same for my PSpro and VR.

that's what I'm hoping. PS4 Pro not only had 18 pounds shaved off the price, but they had those deals on CoD IW and Dishonoured 2 (18 pounds at laucch!). Amazon in the US did something like that for the PS4 launch when they did a buy two get one free.
fingers crossed.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Now let us all hold hands and pray someone at Amazon makes a price mistake and drops the price to £199 for about five seconds like they did with the Wii U.

I'm gonna hunt around tomorrow after getting some rest before I put a pre order down. It's not likely that they'll all be sold out in about 12 to 15 hours right?

Why am I not allowed?

JHtgHW1.png

zelas

This price and the paid online service only going to be ready for NA in the fall = a big fuck you to europe.

Top Bottom