• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

ivysaur12

Banned
Celine said:
Complete japanese software list:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/software/spring2011.html

didn't know there was a new Rabbids game for 3DS.

sft_rabbits_time_travel_main.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
gofreak said:

Wow.

Welp, here it is then. Memories:

Our very own AceBandage, but the topic has various crow eaters calling me troll for knowing how to read:

AceBandage said:
You are reading way to much into that comment.
He's saying "Since you'll be using the 3DS so often, you'll have to charge it a lot."
It'll probably have a battery life similar to the DSi.

Amir0x said:
it won't be as long as DS

probably you should expect 6 hours?

Edit: Also, AceBandage, that is the most forced, nonsensical possible interpretation of that comment ever. It doesn't even make remote sense given the wording of the article. English plz

Oh what's that Amir0x is right again

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
EvilMario said:
So, 3-5 hours is full on for the 3D slider, music up, and screen brightness at max?

I think the range covers different brightness settings going by the comment attached. Says will vary with screen brightness, and may be less 'depending on operating conditions' (which probably means less still with network activity).

Jintor

Medalion said:
This is not a normal conference, they are starting it with a Comedy skit group or something

casuals

nah, i'm surry it's funny to the audience that understands what they're saying.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
jamesinclair said:
How does it have a bigger battery than the DS but half the battery life?

I guess the extra rendering and high resolution doesn't require more battery life, right? Not that I'm apologizing for them. 3-5 hours is shit.

edit: And now we get to watch Amir0x jerk himself off for a couple of hours.

Top Bottom