• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

antonz

aopf9i.png

courtesy of Clipper

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Jikagi said:
I think it was supposed to start 10 mins ago.
I'm not sure what that thing for 10:30 is on the stream. The first stage presentation takes place at 11 which is in twenty minutes I believe.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anasui Kishibe said:
did it start? or is there the usual Nintendo delay?

Usual delay. Still text message on screen.

Fantastical said:
I'm not sure what that thing for 10:30 is on the stream. The first stage presentation takes place at 11 which is in twenty minutes I believe.

'I was reading the times wrong anyway.
Yeah, the AR/Mii demo is in 20, then the Music an hour later, then Kojima an hour and 45 after that.

apana

Just to be a hundred percent certain, it's only 3DS stuff right? We are absolutely sure there will be nothing about Skyward Sword. If so I can relax because I probably won't be able to watch this.

Anoop's RE impressions:

The demo, labeled 'pilot version' put you in control of Jill on the ship. I played for 8 min and took out a few zombies before being killed.

You move with analogue, run by holding B, ready your weapon with R, and fire with Y. I couldn't make Jill move while firing.

The demo doesn't use the stylus. But, there is an on-screen pad for looking around as you move. The bottom screen also shows the controls.

The 3D effect offers lots of depth into the screen. It looks very nice, as it makes Jill have a really solid look.

Kuramu

Some of the earliest Atari games I can think of had difficulty options when you hit select. Adventure for instance had 3 difficulties.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Biohazard all over my face!

Works so well, 3D, 2D. Viewing angle is good, shadows and lighting are excellent!

Metal gear next!

Poyunch

Fuck fuck fuck! Did I miss something? I went out for a run and I'm going to shower now. When's the next presentation?

Top Bottom