• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

a03f7902-3e85-4e13-9cbb-28248be8f117_400.jpg

:O

antonz

Smiles and Cries said:
looks like we are going to need that sharpie after all to color those grey buttons
I think the aqua blue system may be the one system where the nub isnt as bad being greyish but disappointed they didnt color the nubs

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Cosmonaut X said:
What exactly is that? It doesn't look like a game case - is it just some kind of giveaway promo card?

Yeah, a promo card.

AceBandage said:
Woamg. Difficulty selections.
Welcome to 1990, Nintendo!

Yeah, it's a promo card from 3DSBlog.

What was the first game to include difficulty selections anyway? MM2 was the first time I encountered it.

andymcc said:
tons of games prior to MM2 had them.

Thanks for answering my question. :/

I know that, I just wasn't aware of which was the first one. I know that atari had a difficulty switch, and a fair few arcade games had them.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anasui Kishibe said:
2830 viewers and counting

sheee

The stream is off, isnt it? Went to another stream.

AceBandage said:
Oh, I get it.
So you get to choose missions, and they are ranked by difficulty.
The texts says different stuff to... The top one says "Barutena something daijesuto" (seems to be names for something) and the bottom "Death god's something daijesuto". Someone who's better at Japanese than I am may correct me.

Top Bottom