• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

I jizzed in my pants for Smash Brothers 3DS initially seeing that screen, now I have to clean myself AND there's no such product..... am disappoint for sure.

SilverLunar said:
a20mx.jpg

Kojima Warriors preparing the stations!

Pachimari

Didn't IGN Entertainment say a while ago, that we would get more details on a new Super Smash Bros. in some months? Couldn't this be it?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
AceBandage said:
Kojima Warriors preparing the stations!
They are just playing as long as there isnt a huge ass line and they need to work :lol

Amir0x

Banned
faridmon said:
Screw you GAF. Its 1:20 over here. Seriously I want to sleep, now I can't thanks to you and your little Nintendos.

go to sleep. there's not gonna be much you haven't already heard or seen

Big One

Banned
Anastacio said:
Didn't IGN Entertainment say a while ago, that we would get more details on a new Super Smash Bros. in some months? Couldn't this be it?
They also said there was going to be a new Kid Icarus, so they aren't too-

Oh...

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
faridmon said:
Screw you GAF. Its 1:20 over here. Seriously I want to sleep, now I can't thanks to you and your little Nintendos.

3:20 over here, and I am going to stay :D

Anastacio said:

Yes, SSB3DS is being demoed at kiosks underneath a massive banner for Kid Icarus...

hatchx

Banned
Cosmonaut X said:
Yes, SSB3DS is being demoed at kiosks underneath a massive banner for Kid Icarus...

Wow, I was fairly excited for a second.

I guess they need to save some announcements for e3. Especially a megaton as such.

It's a Friday night in NYC - I'd love to watch the Kid Icarus and MGS stage events in their entirety, but I do have a social life...

antonz

I think this puts to rest the analog nub color situation. even though reggie at CES was showing off same colored nub as system the units in the display are not same color and all the promo art is not same color

The M.O.B

I really hate when the OP never gets updated, somebody get on that so we don't get a billion questions about when its happening.

swerve said:
I didn't. I got the rest of it and filled in the blank from the context.
Oh, okay. I understood as much as you then, I thought you had some super technique for reading blurry kanjis :lol

ataboada

Lol at all the mega hype. I guess I won't be excited unless they show actual system features at work, such as the online component.

Top Bottom