• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh "Defiant Honor" DLC Out July 25 ($10)

At this point, I think I'm going to just wait to get the GOTY version, unless there is a good sale.

Anyone know how far off this would be?

I've recently become keen on Nioh, have been waiting for a sale

Getting kinda impatient though this game looks awesome, I love Dark Souls and Onimusha

Anyone know how far off this would be?

I've recently become keen on Nioh, have been waiting for a sale

Getting kinda impatient though this game looks awesome, I love Dark Souls and Onimusha

The first DLC came out in Late April, a little over two months from the release date.

This second DLC comes out in Late July, three months from the previous.

I'm thinking October would be a good prediction for the final DLC. So in time for a GOTY edition by the November holidays?

There were a few instances of some of the new enemies and/or variations finding their way to some of the old side missions in the Way of the Demon. I wouldn't expect any mix-ups to the already established ones though, so I would imagine their appearance at the current missions would once again be locked behind the next difficulty level.

Bummer. I guess it makes sense, though. The older stuff wasn't designed for newer encounters

ianpm31

I love this game but man I do not need more difficulty levels, Way of the Demon is bullshit already.

You don't have to play through it. I'm sure as hell won't but it's for Nioh enthusiast's and I'm happy they are supporting those players too.

pa22word

Tonfa's were so fucking good in ng2, secret best weapons in that game if you knew what you were doing with them. Dlc might be worth buying just for that if they just lift the mechanics wholesale from ng2.

Top Bottom