• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh |OT| Stamina is Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenima

Most of them aren't bad. The blacksmith one (as you see in my comment) is by far the worst.

For the blacksmith trophy, all u have to do is talk to the girl, and just keep mashing X untill the yellow exclamation point appears. (can take some time, but it will appear, in 30 minutes i got all the points needed for the trophy) I already had the trophy but did that today a couple more times to put some more points in discounts and it still works after the last patch.

For the blacksmith trophy, all u have to do is talk to the girl, and just keep mashing X untill the yellow exclamation point appears. (can take some time, but it will appear, in 30 minutes i got all the points needed for the trophy) I already had the trophy but did that today a couple more times to put some more points in discounts and it still works after the last patch.

People keep saying this but they're saying it's only in regular game and before region 5, and that was ages ago. I've tried spamming chat and nothing happens.

Raybunny

MAke sure you havent unlocked region 6 before you do that. Didn't work for the people that unlocked region 6 ( or beat the last mission)

Raybunny

Guys, do any of you know the mission with the most Karakasa? I'm getting all the titles and I need to kill 12 more umbrella bastards.

The ogress mission got 2 and in 4 seconds you can kill them and reload the shrine. Ill check on that. or its the ogress or the disappeared rajantai.

Edit just checked: Its the Ogress in Region 3

Really hope with a larger budget, TN will invest into creating at least one town/hub. Like imagine a mini kyoto or osaka etc where you could talk to a tome or okatsu. More world building is something i want and TN has the skills as seen by how fun and engrossing the story got towards the later half

Rizzi

Mmm. Yeah, gonna go out on a limb here and say maybe multiple enemies that can one shot you from off screen with different elemental projectiles, and a camera that refuses to cooperate isn't exactly a great boss design Orochi.

Cathcart

Yay, credits. Don't think I'll bother with any post game stuff but this was alright. I'd definitely be in for a sequel or preferably a spiritual successor.

Mmm. Yeah, gonna go out on a limb here and say maybe multiple enemies that can one shot you from off screen with different elemental projectiles, and a camera that refuses to cooperate isn't exactly a great boss design Orochi.

Cameras annoying as fuuuuu. IF ONLY L3 WAS RUN! running to Umi Bozu boss room for instance from the roof you have to look down and jump on a boat but the second you jump down you have to run forward as not to get hit (unless you fall attack on the enemy) and camera takes likes 2 seconds to fully adjust back to middle. sad!

Raybunny

Anyone willing to drop attack+ armor and a change to heart weapon? Finally got to NG+

I got attack +20 transfer gloves and transfer change to attack heart A. where you want me to drop them?

Edit: Poke me on PSN : Raybunzy since I will be taking my breakfast

Mentok

Banned
Wait what? This isn't fixed?

GHG

The difficulty spike that happens in region 5 is no joke.

Just when I was starting to think I was overleveled...

RedFury

I got attack +20 transfer gloves and transfer change to attack heart A. where you want me to drop them?

Edit: Poke me on PSN : Raybunzy since I will be taking my breakfast
Cool thanks FR sent. I think most people are dropping them in "the disappearing ranjatai"
Edit: NG+ (way of the strong)

Naite

Wtf. I went to farm Two Kings with a random and killed Takadatsu quickly using atlas bear and spearfall. As soon as I went to help fight Muneshige, he used a himorogi fragment and ended out game.

Raybunny

Wtf. I went to farm Two Kings with a random and killed Takadatsu quickly using atlas bear and spearfall. As soon as I went to help fight Muneshige, he used a himorogi fragment and ended out game.

If you wanna farm it let me know. Ill gladly do it.

Naite

If you wanna farm it let me know. Ill gladly do it.

I'd love to but I'm done for the day. If you wanna add me we can farm tmr. PSN = Nthenorm

Ran into the same asshole again. Used another fragment again. Wish I had a way to block him or continue playing without him.

The Dude

They'd do well to add something similar to rifts from diablo. Something that deviates from the story, but is a handful of random dungeon runs with bosses and loot etc..

I don't think I can get those values any higher than that, I tried for like 3 days just farming and reforging and this is the highest I ever got. I think it's time to make it +10 and move to the next weapon. If you guys have higher special effect values in those categories please share with me what is the highest you ever got. I think Fire and close combat damage is the highest you can get, never seen any of those higher than that, not sure about the rest.

32965752672_d4f9df87a3.jpg

Raybunny

I don't think I can get those values any higher than that, I tried for like 3 days just farming and reforging and this is the highest I ever got. I think it's time to make it +10 and move to the next weapon. If you guys have higher special effect values in those categories please share with me what is the highest you ever got.

I think Fire and close combat damage is the highest you can get, never seen any of those higher than that, not sure about the rest.

Nice values. The 155 dropped or was forged?

:( What the fuck. My Gasha-dokuro Slayer title refuses to count up. It's stuck at 2/3 and I've killed 4.

Edit: It counted up to 3 on the 5th kill.

Rizzi

Yes, Nobunaga really needed a mage to one shot you from across the room. That's what would have made that awesome fight even better.

Baalzebup

I don't think I can get those values any higher than that, I tried for like 3 days just farming and reforging and this is the highest I ever got. I think it's time to make it +10 and move to the next weapon. If you guys have higher special effect values in those categories please share with me what is the highest you ever got. I think Fire and close combat damage is the highest you can get, never seen any of those higher than that, not sure about the rest.

That is very near what mine is. You have 2 points more of life drain, though mine is Close Combat and not Quick Attack. You have 0.01% more Guard Ki reduction :D:D:D
The one slot both of us should still be able to improve upon is the Attack Ki Reduction. I think it has a chance of getting a rarer, higher base number roll much like elemental effects can vary between 9-12 and 14-16 in a lv 150 divine. There is a certain dual sword that has that special as a preset with the base value hovering somewhere around 17%. I would imagine that is available as a rare Re-Forging value as well.
Yes, N
obunaga really needed a mage to one shot you from across the room.
That's what would have made that awesome fight even better.
How about you don't start spilling out spoilers just because you need to rant.

Goes for everyone, really. And yes, that fight is actually pretty awesome when you get to the rhythm of things.

mAcOdIn

Does anyone know if I can transfer say Change to Attack (Skill) from to a weapon that doesn't normally scale off off that stat? Can we have two Change to Attack skills on the same weapon? I was thinking something like the sword that has Change to Attack (Magic) already and giving it another one if possible to see if that worked but I don't want to lose that weapon if it doesn't transfer.
Anyone have a transferable change attack to Skill A?
I have a Heart or Skill one, I forget which.

RexNovis

Banned
Does anyone know if I can transfer say Change to Attack (Skill) from to a weapon that doesn't normally scale off off that stat? Can we have two Change to Attack skills on the same weapon? I was thinking something like the sword that has Change to Attack (Magic) already and giving it another one if possible to see if that worked but I don't want to lose that weapon if it doesn't transfer.

Yes you can that's why they are so sought after.

I've found lots of heart transferable but never a dex or Skill one. My current build is Skill dependent so im trying to find that.

Baalzebup

You can transfer any ability to any weapon in general, but you can't have two of those abilities on the same weapon much like you can't have any other overlapping special on any piece of gear. There is no danger in experimenting though, as you can preview the results before you actually press the button to make the process happen. You can see if the ability will move or not, provided you meet the condition of the material weapon being at max Fam.

tariniel

I'm playing through slowly and just finished Sekigahara... wow I thought that level was awful. A complete chore, probably the least fun I've had in the entire game so far. Especially compared to the previous main mission Immortal Flame which I felt was a ton of fun and was extremely well designed even with some cheap deaths.

I hope the remaining level's aren't as bad as that one. I'm sure there's people that disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom