• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky |OT| Hello Worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1lla21

Pls join me and fellow Gaf members for the launch party. BBQ is free.
oOfSJCe.jpg

This is going to sounds dumb as fuck but how do I link a screenshot from my ps4 on here? Like whats the quickest and best way of doing it? Twitter?
Another way that I do it is have a dummy account on my ps4 and send myself screenshots on PSN then I save the images to my mobile from the psn app

Saiyan-Rox

Not sure if I'm gonna make it, might double dip. Watching all these streams is makin me weak.

Feel both your pains :( I'll crack if I find a steelbook copy going in store for sure since the website is all sold out. no way would I buy it directly of the PSN....sod that.

I really wanna keep the PC order but this delay sucks

4 1/2 hours! Woo!!!

I have to be up at 5:30am for work tomorrow. It's going to be incredibly hard to not stay up all night with this game.

mr.beers

There is nothing to go on. Up till this week there was no info on the PC version and even now the info is vague at best. All I've heard thus far is 21:9 will get support and fov sliders will be in there. No info on the graphics settings, input methods, etc etc

Thanks. Wish they would elaborate. I assume the standard PC options would be there but if the assets are the same I will go where my friend is so we can chat.

E92 M3

Early indicators seem to show that this game will be wildly successful. I've never been more excited for a developer to make money.

Hello Games, if you'e reading this: I wish you the utmost success with this game.

So for those of us who got our copies early, is it safe to play for real now? Day 0 patch has been released and server wipe already happened?

Super excited for the US lot getting to play it soon! I've probably played around 8-10 hours of the game now and it has it's hooks deep in me.

Absolutely love it.

kevin1025

Banned
So for those of us who got our copies early, is it safe to play for real now? Day 0 patch has been released and server wipe already happened?

Yep, it's safe. The information I found before I fired the game up was that the wipe happened last night, and that with the patch being up today everyone is good to go!

KaoteK

Early indicators seem to show that this game will be wildly successful. I've never been more excited for a developer to make money.

Hello Games, if you'e reading this: I wish you the utmost success with this game.

Yeah normally I'm not bothered about sales, but I really hope this does gang busters. All the very best Sean and the gang!

Alastor3

Yep, it's safe. The information I found before I fired the game up was that the wipe happened last night, and that with the patch being up today everyone is good to go!

how can you play now if there's still a countdown on the game on ps4? unless you have a physical copy

From the AMA, sounds like Sean already has plans for their next game:

Sean Murray said:
Initially I think we'll all be supporting NMS. But there are other ideas we've got rattling around in our heads too. I think video games is just such a largely unexplored field. There's very few studios that pull off the two game thing, but supporting one game and then kicking off something new - that's doable right?

Sh*t, I just remembered, we've got another thing we're already working on that's unannounced. It's a small experiment, but hopefully you all might like it :)

Maybe we can be the Johnny Depp of studios :D - do a mixture of big stuff and indie stuff? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom