• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky Photo Contest: Hello Camera.

BEWARE YE DEVILS SPOILERS SHALL BE FOUND IF YE TRAVEL FURTHER INTO THE BLACL HOLE

mse9ipNh.jpg

I"m back once again in search for the best pictures GAF can offer after donating to the Infamous:SS and my/VisceralBowl's TLoU: Remaster Contest, The OG Driveclub contest and the Driveclub Plus Edition contest.

Again time i'm solo so far and will be the sole judge unless others come to help/donate prizes.

Rules are going to be crazy simple. You are responsible if you choose to host somewhere with heavy compression ruining your IQ outside of the 2 restricted ones below

Rules are as such:
Don't forget be as creative as you want/can be
Host your image on any site EXCEPT Facebook and Twitter
Limit 3 images per post
Make/Designate a official entry picture in post before the end of the contest. The 1st image in your post will be placeholder/used unless otherwise stated
The only outside editing you can do is rotating the image if you can do in the mode

PC welcome if they want to get PSN codes as rewards for winning. Must label if your screen shot is PC tho
No modded/hacked in stuff of course

The contest ends at
t1473926400z2.png

Prizes
(subject to change if get more donations and judge(s) and codes are US unless otherwise stated possible to obtain)
1st Place: 3x $10 PSN code
2nd Place: $10 PSN code
3rd Place: $10 PSN code
4th Place: $10 PSN code

Master list of Official entries will be at the link below and updated when I have time:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ww3WwMJBHHVdsxiSO7eHgLt-HWwv-ohCoo2BoFOt7w0/edit?usp=sharing

This is the quick and dirty version will clean up OP if I left anything out

ImUBXufh.jpg

71CEsn7h.jpg

Are PC players allowed to enter?
I still dunno about that maybe if they would want PSN codes and aren't modding/hacking things in them sure PC is allowed in. I typically only do PlayStation games

If there is hesitation from the PS4 NMS entries and/or get more donations for prizes I might spin out to separate the rewards per platform

Psoelberg

Nice Prototype Viktor!

I'll return when I've taken some more pictures. Just got the game today. Love it already.

Looking forward to see the different posts.

By the way; does anybody know if there's an option for removing the hud?

Is that a typo, or a joke I'm not getting?
It was a typo, fixed it

Shout out to Vince Staples tho

Hah, I see you're using the image I created for our YouTube video. We have nothing to do with this though, so I'll still be participating!
Coolio, saw it in the lead up thread and needed something for a banner asap

Is L3 + R3 a photo mode?
No bad messaging and me not double checking as I started thread before launching the game

Great thread idea, and wish I had known about it 3 planets ago

But: how do I take pics on my PS4? Sorry, n00b here.

first, go to ps4 settings - broadcast and sharing.

set picture capture quality to .png

then, when you are playing the game. press the share button. a menu will come up, select capture screen. and then you can upload it right then and there. or later, regardless, the screenshot has now been saved.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
This will be my one and only entry as I don't think I can top this...

Best parking job ever?

dDMbLab.jpg

LLLLLLIIIIKKEEEE AAA GLOOOOVEEEEE

Top Bottom