• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noel, Chie and Waldstein announced for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

Caim

Still hoping they make this team a reality:

DE5-AYiV0AAoHUo.jpg

Beartruck

If by "endless trash", you mean best girl, then I agree. I'm glad we can agree that Chie is best girl.

Also the guy in that gif has awful taste in film Wonder Woman and It were both awesome films

GIF came out in january way before both films came out, which they gave positive reviews. They were just cynical about them.

Something worse than a Chie fan, is a Marie one.

giphy.webp
Marie is the best! She's badass and I love her design and personality!

Also my best friend and girlfriend LOVE Aigis, so why not throw her in for good measure?
I love Aigis, too, but nowhere near as much as Marie

You know I just realized Persona is probably the most “normal” of all these series in terms of setting.

I find that funny for some reason.

In all seriousness 90% of this roster is exactly who you expect it'll be. Outside of RWBY I doubt we see any newcomers to the arcsys fighting system. Maybe a token cross over exclusive story character.

Really want Adachi for an Adachi + Hazama team, but it's probably not going to happen.

I mean I imagine they’d want at least one villain from Persona. Their options are either Shabrys,Sho, and Adachi.

Though I kinda want Sho in this game just so he can have a pun-off with Yang.

Zyrox

Ah, knew next reveal was gonna be Noel. The others are also entirely expected (well I don't know too much about UNIEL but Waldstein seems pretty iconic as far as that series goes).

Next reveal is going to be a little more interesting as we are now outside absolute "Well, duh" territory, at least for the BB side. I think either Hakumen or Nu are going to be next for BB but I am less sure of that as I was with Noel. Next Persona character is probably Yukiko unless they want to throw a curveball, next RWBY character is probably Blake since it seems they are going in order of the title. Don't know too much about UNIEL.

Jawmuncher

I swear all the Persona characters better not be just from 4. At bare minimum they better put in the P3 characters from Max

sjay1994

I swear all the Persona characters better not be just from 4. At bare minimum they better put in the P3 characters from Max

I feel you are at least guaranteed Mitsuru, Akihiko and Aigis and Labrys since it is asset reuse and it's being listed as P4A.

Then again, I remember reading that the roster is mostly going to be Blazblue characters

Right now with the roster

BB has 5
Persona has 3
Uniel has 3
and RWBY has 2

It's seeming more like it.

PSqueak

Banned
How did this thread turn into waifu wars?

Isn't anybody bothered by the fact that yet again we have no confirmation of more RWBY characters?

Crayolan

Isn't anybody bothered by the fact that yet again we have no confirmation of more RWBY characters?

Not really.

It seems pretty obvious that Ruby/Weiss/Blake/Yang will all be in, but no guarantees on anyone beyond that.

You cross over 4 waifu filled series your gonna get wars. It’s inevitable.

RWBY takes the most work since their all getting new sprites. They’ll likely take the longest to announce. Blake will probably be in the next trailer.
Plus don’t forget there were no Persona or Under Night characters in the last trailer.

I do hope there’s a good amount of RWBY characters but no one but the titular team is a guarantee.

WarRock

>Wald
HAHA

TIME TO ANNOY PEOPLE FOREVER WITH 4B > 360 AND jC

Now we just need Merk and anything else is a nice bonus.

kewlmyc

I feel Mitsuru and Akihiko aren't as "guaranteed" as people are making them out to be.

Depends how big this roster is going to be. We expecting 30 characters or so? I'm expecting Blazblue to have the most characters, so maybe 12 Blazblue, 7 Persona, 7 UNIEL, 4 RWBY.

If we have only 7 or so Persona characters, we're getting the main IT squad minus Rise.

Chie Satonaka91

Neo Member
I feel Mitsuru and Akihiko aren't as "guaranteed" as people are making them out to be.

Depends how big this roster is going to be. We expecting 30 characters or so? I'm expecting Blazblue to have the most characters, so maybe 12 Blazblue, 7 Persona, 7 UNIEL, 4 RWBY.

If we have only 7 or so Persona characters, we're getting the main IT squad minus Rise.
Really hoping Rise makes it in. Not sure how many reveal videos they're gonna do, but it seems they are revealing the Persona characters in the order they join the party. It's been Yu, Yosuke, Chie. Then hopefully it's Yukiko, Kanji, Rise, etc.

Spman2099

I am a little concerned that none of the characters I play from any of these games has made it in yet...

I need Valkenhayn, Taokaka, Akihiko, Junpei, Kanji, Mitsuru, and Adachi.

There are a lot of characters there. I need to start seeing some of them make the cut.

I am a little concerned that none of the characters I play from any of these games has made it in yet...

I need Valkenhayn, Taokaka, Akihiko, Junpei, Kanji, Mitsuru, and Adachi.

There are a lot of characters there. I need to start seeing some of them make the cut.

I’d say Tao and Kanji are safe bets. Everyone else I don’t know.

Six characters announced within a month tells me the roster is going to be huge.

Honestly I didn’t even think about this. The game isn’t due out till next year. It’s not even in alpha yet so probably late in the year too. Them showing so many characters so soon gives me hope.

Especially on the RWBY end if we get a new character in November. I doubt they would blow there load on their only “new” characters this soon otherwise.

Top Bottom