• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not The 1UP Show - Episode 16

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Both segments were great as usual.

It's too bad 1up regulates this stuff to off weeks when the big show isn't coming out.

Jacobi

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
was the sound on the Dylan Cuthbert segment really bad for anyone else? I could barely make out what he was saying, the background music was too loud.
Same for me, the sound was HORRIBLÉ, as the french say

sp0rsk said:
Both segments were great as usual.

It's too bad 1up regulates this stuff to off weeks when the big show isn't coming out.

What do you mean exactly, that you'd prefer Broken Pixels and stuff like Points were segments in the regular show? I feel like putting them in a show of their own isn't relegating so much as highlighting, personally, but I'd be interested to know how others feel about that.

Slavik81

GAZERK said:
Whoa, no need for an attitude... but I'll admit, this broken pixels was kind of dull. However, there have been one or two others that have been pretty funny. Especially the one about Asia Kong. Whatever floats your boat though.
I take it you're from 1UP? Weren't they making a game search engine called Gazerk? Or am I on crack?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
rod furlong said:
What do you mean exactly, that you'd prefer Broken Pixels and stuff like Points were segments in the regular show? I feel like putting them in a show of their own isn't relegating so much as highlighting, personally, but I'd be interested to know how others feel about that.

I feel like 1up should not be lumping all it's original video content into one thing.

Top Bottom