• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Note8 |OT| Bigger, Better, Less Flammable

I've noticed a random bug where sometimes my screen won't shut off after 30 seconds like it's supposed to and just stays on until I shut it off

gamz

Yes you can add OneDrive to the Spen shortcuts and the lock screen if you want. It behaves just like any other app.

You can attach pictures etc from OneDrive in text messages etc. It's basically the same as Windows Phone.. Maybe a little more rough but not bad.

I noticed that in one of the reviews I've watched. I was going to buy the iPhone 8, but this is calling my name. Stunning looking phone and after a year on Android I'm starting to like it more and more. The review I watched looked like he was a heavy MS app user and that sold me. Anyone use MS Launcher with this?

gamz

I Going to check it out in person at BB.

I never even had interest in a note before but I use OneNote all the time and I'm always using notepads and posts-it at work. This would be a godsend for me.

BFIB

I Going to check it out in person at BB.

I never even had interest in a note before but I use OneNote all the time and I'm always using notepads and posts-it at work. This would be a godsend for me.
I use the pen features all the time. It's hard to go back once you realze what all the Note can do.

Treo360

Welcome back Note takers. How has your experience been since launch? Frankly, I'm loving the camera, it has been worth the extra $$ for me.

got one on launch and had been enjoying it so far. no issue that really bugs me and so smooth especially coming from a Note 4 (which, don't get me wrong, is still a great phone).

I kinda wish I can fully utilize the camera better, but I'm happy with the pictures I've taken so far.

Welcome back Note takers. How has your experience been since launch? Frankly, I'm loving the camera, it has been worth the extra $$ for me.

Smooth sailing for me so far. I really enjoy the precision of the pen tip on this version. It really helps with my notes and sketches.

Are there any icons packs that override the look of other apps aside from Samsung's

I noticed that in one of the reviews I've watched. I was going to buy the iPhone 8, but this is calling my name. Stunning looking phone and after a year on Android I'm starting to like it more and more. The review I watched looked like he was a heavy MS app user and that sold me. Anyone use MS Launcher with this?

I've been using the MS Launcher since it went out of Beta and mostly like it.

Want to try some of the other ones.. but I'm realizing I don't really care about the launcher too much.

spwolf

I've been using the MS Launcher since it went out of Beta and mostly like it.

Want to try some of the other ones.. but I'm realizing I don't really care about the launcher too much.

MS launcher is pretty good... but not perfect... still, it is better than most.
Quite fast too.

What I dislike is:
1. Does not use same news that you have set in Cortana app... and news items are not as customizable.
2. Cant set up folders on home screen, except for the bottom drawer.

I prefer to use google for news, especially since MS launcher can be well customizable in that sense... but it is pretty nice.

Top Bottom