• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Looking forward to seeing Tyler Black vs. Daniel Bryan.

Rollins and Ambrose vs Team Hell No at Wrestlemania book it Vince. Punk should lead this like Evolution and capture all the titles

Edit Ryback being carried
Sponsored by K-Mart

178966_10151158974046443_2053099147_n.jpg

Ithil

Damn in all this debuting goodness I forgot that Punk is officially going to hit a 1 year reign. I can safely say I never saw that coming for CM Punk.

New title belt tomorrow would be lovely.

Mengetsu

- After the show went off the air, Ryback was assisted backstage by officials.

- There was a big crowd for tonight's show, although it was not a sell out. About 2/3 of the balcony was tarped off.

Was there ever a SS that was not sold out?

Valentus

cmon guys, you all know how it will end:

TLC match, Ryback vs those 3 dudes

Ryback squashes them brutally

FEED HIM MORE
FEED HIM MORE

BlazinAm

Goddamn it, this page is making me hungry on top of making me laugh and making me angry and tired. I should go to bed.

#drunkonambrosia
#mayanswereright
#TACisthe4thman

I might watch the ppv tomorrow because a nyc department of transportation sidewalk violations and we have people coming over to break up the front sidewalk.... so I might as well watch this ppv.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Punk told some story about a famous athlete constantly hitting on Gail before he had to say 'look dude, she's just not interested'. Or something.

Punk told some story about a famous athlete constantly hitting on Gail before he had to say 'look dude, she's just not interested'. Or something.

NFL player Shawne Merriman. He went on some random ass Twitter rant, calling CM Punk gay or something. Punk told everyone he was hitting on Gail Kim relentlessly at a hotel pool they were all sharing in Costa Rica. The hostility from Merriman came from the fact Punk laughed at him striking out on Kim.

Couple things -

Well yeah, the last time an NXT guy screwed a PPV he got a shot at a million dollar contract, why the fuck wouldn't the top developmental prospects try to cash in Vince's senility.

Anyone worried about Ambrose being neutered as a personality if he comes in as part of a stable need look no further than the "guys in black trunks brigade" that was OG Nexus:
1. One Three Man Band Heath Slater
2. Barrister David Otunga - Starscream for hire
3. Bare Knuckle Boxer the Barreh Barrage
4. The Ryback
5. Justin Gabriel... okay he really only made a lateral move since then.
6. The Big Fucking Deal - Former WHC and Current Tag Team Champions of the World Daniel Bryan
7. Angel of Death, Michael Tarver

Guys.

Dean Ambrose is going to be on RAW tomorrow... and he will probably be speaking into a microphone. HYPE!

I wonder what kind of gimmick he will have. His crazy lose canon heroin addict coming of a high like gimmick in FCW suited him pretty well. I mean look at him.

punk_cena_ryback_results_1.jpg

That is a man clearly made of a lose canon crazy person gimmick.

Ether that or mad scientist / mad doctor.

I caught the ending to the match. I wonder what kind of stable they're going with. Also here's a thought. With Rhodes out of action, how about Rollins/Ambrose vs. Team Hell No

Top Bottom